Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 60 of 99 Posts

·
41,920 Posts
Yes I'm serious and no they don't offer races, but they have a hell of alot more content to watch and it cost 4.99 a month.
If they don’t offer something that I am willing to pay for, it doesn’t matter if it’s .99 a month.

·
41,920 Posts
Got my threads mixed up. Thought I was in the one with the video posted.
I don't wish SV to fail, but I'm not going to give them any money.
And you have every right to not buy their feed. I bought it, and have no regrets at all. If the quality is this good all year, it will be well worth it.

·
41,920 Posts
I don’t really care if Obama is getting a piece of it. They are offering something that I enjoy, and nobody else is. So, I signed up and am watching the baddest put on a killer show.

·
Former RJ instigator
39,906 Posts
I don’t really care if Obama is getting a piece of it. They are offering something that I enjoy, and nobody else is. So, I signed up and am watching the baddest put on a killer show.
If it's so fucking great, why are you on here? :unsure:

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Odd Speedvideo screen clearly states in a prominent box: LIVE STREAM PRESENTED BY COMP CAMS
IF Comp Cams presents it why do they charge?
Conversely Duck whom is getting a ration of shit on this thread is not the one charging for the streaming. Clearly it is Speedvideo whom is now charging for all their events.

·
Former RJ instigator
39,906 Posts
Odd Speedvideo screen clearly states in a prominent box: LIVE STREAM PRESENTED BY COMP CAMS
IF Comp Cams presents it why do they charge?
Conversely Duck whom is getting a ration of shit on this thread is not the one charging for the streaming. Clearly it is Speedvideo whom is now charging for all their events.
So you're okay with Duck hating on cops and wishing them dead? :unsure:

·
41,920 Posts
Seriously guys, this stream has been the best I’ve ever seen.

it’s either due to less traffic watching, or speed video invested in the right equipment.

If the feed wasn’t good, I’d have them on blast about it. But it’s actually been awesome.

I just had my modem/router switched out and my speed is now horrible. 17-20mps on download, and the feed hasn’t faltered at all.

·
Registered
18,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Yeah, we know but thanks for your copy and paste of old news.
Go figure raidmagic, over two-thousand views and three pages of discussion from "old news" that everyone knew.....? You are one hell of a weenie trashing others from behind your keyboard where you believe your ass is safe.

·
Registered
3,704 Posts
James has every right to make it a subscription. Good or bad for them it's his call since he foots the bill. IMO, It's been a horrible rollout for them. From the FB segment I watched today, it seems not much has changed except more camera guys and on air talent, similar to the protocol for world cup.

Feeds depend on a good connection with the broadcast and the viewer. Some tracks, like Houston, have a great connection to tap. Others like Bowling Green, present obstacles at that chokepoint. Then there is there on site networking that had been an issue. If the router fails, a spotbeam goes haywire or even a bad cable. Their broadcast goes down. If the pc takes a dump, it goes down and the back-ups working is sketchy too. Then there is operator error. Cut interviews, director miss cuts, loss of wireless signal if the camera man gets too far away. It is a task at times.

NHRA has 7x the onsite crew with millions in equipment, so it equates to buying a grilled cheese for a prime rib price. I don't support the idea as rolled out. The pricing is ridiculous, but if James only has 1k or so subsribers, I believe it will pan out for him. There are some great people @ Powertv, and like anywhere else, few bad apples. HP Wars has a different team and delivers a much more serious, polished, thought out product. But the approach is drastically different.

I was disappointed to not even see shoulder mount cameras or even a stabilization rig for the starting line. Plus no drone shots? First thing should be some taped drone shots during downtime like when I was watching the tractors earlier. Interviews are good but some quickly produced mini segments wouldn't cost a dime, just effort. I will say,I have been quite entertained by the stir this created. Monty has been relentless. It's been better than sitting all day watching for the memorable moments that will most likely be on youtube withing 24hrs

·
#Tittipicsmatter !
5,936 Posts
Go figure raidmagic, over two-thousand views and three pages of discussion from "old news" that everyone knew.....? You are one hell of a weenie trashing others from behind your keyboard where you believe your ass is safe.
Oh shit!!!!! Little copy/paste queen has gotten triggered.

·
Registered
19,110 Posts
Hey, I'm right in Tampa, take a drive on down. This has been posted 4 times before you posted it. Deal with it.

·
Regulator
34,444 Posts
Yea you Weenie
Yeah, we know but thanks for your copy and paste of old news.

41 - 60 of 99 Posts