Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 40 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
Saw some were having issues with it on fb. Then you have duck going live on fb about the cops giving tickets and saying the best thing for them would be to run off in a ditch full of water and die. I am sure that helped the cop situation and pissed a few people off. I for one will not be watching it now.

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
Saw some were having issues with it on fb. Then you have duck going live on fb about the cops giving tickets and saying the best thing for them would be to run off in a ditch full of water and die. I am sure that helped the cop situation and pissed a few people off. I for one will not be watching it now.
Do you have the link to ducks FB page?

·
Registered
124 Posts
i wouldnt have had an issue paying for events on an individual basis(under 10 dollars), I cant see myself paying 25 to watch one event a month in some cases.

·
41,976 Posts
1) The feed in general blows.
2) The majoirty of the races they're going to cover blow
3) Even at the races that are "good" half the classes are shit
4) The racers arent seeing any of it. Nor are the fans.

I hope this shit blows up in there face.
I bought the years subscription, and so far it has been the best feed ever...

I have been watching the live feeds since they began, and appreciate every one of them...With that said, I dont like to pay, since they spoiled me with free shit all the time...BUT, its not the end of the world, so I paid the money and am enjoying the feed...

To be a dick, and hope their business fails, says a lot...

21 - 40 of 99 Posts