Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
18,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Lights Out 11 2020
February 12-16, 2020

Lights Out 11 brings the best small tire racers from around the world to South Georgia Motorsports Park for one epic event. Watch all the action LIVE on SpeedVideo:

Wed - Test & Tune (until RVW)
Thurs - Test & Tune (until R2 Q)
Fri - First Hour Free
Sat - Final Qualifyng Round
Sun - First Hour Free
By clicking "Subscribe", you are confirming your agreement to the plan you've selected and to the subscription terms. Specifically, you understand you will be billed either the monthly rate ($24.95) or the annual subscription rate ($149.99, which is 25% off the normal rate of $199.99) immediately and that your subscription will be automatically renewed. Monthly subscriptions will renew every month, and annual subscriptions will renew at $199.95 without notice, unless you cancel. You may cancel anytime by going to "My Account", but you understand no refunds or credits will be given for partial years or months.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
106,044 Posts
Another repost retard

Reactions: BENT8

·
Registered
13,867 Posts
I would like to keep up with the numbers being run in the new DXP Street eliminator. Where do you figure they will be posted on the net first? Here? Take care. Tom Worthington

·
MFI on CH3OH
14,119 Posts
why are people complaining about the price ?
Historically SpeedVideo live feeds from his races sucked. Dropouts, glitches galore. Most people don't want to fork out 24.95 for a shit feed.

·
Banned
9,329 Posts
If Duck was smart he would have said fuck off to SV and called Mark to stream it. I would bet most people watched it because it was free, not because it was great content. I cant count how many times the camera man watched a car give up on an aborted pass while the other car goes TQ out of frame. They want to compare themselves to NHRA's stream.... LMFAO.

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Yup, Speed Video has been shit. I did notice a bunch of sponsors on board now though. Maybe it will be just kind of shitty now with new tech. They are definitely not Motormaniatv, never will be, so they sold out. I have no problem paying but I won't get that bored to do so.

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Historically SpeedVideo live feeds from his races sucked. Dropouts, glitches galore. Most people don't want to fork out 24.95 for a shit feed.
I always wondered if the feed was jinky for everyone, or if it was just my shit DSL. I'm a bit reluctant to pay for shit also.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts