Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pres Trump is still your president! Trump has owned you alt-left fools every step of the way.

You say he is a NAZI and racist, yet stand by and do nothing!

Please tell me when is this grandeous idea of impeachment happening? And what, exactly what and how are you going to improve anything he has done until now?

Stock market, jobs, race relations, global, unemployment, trade, gov correction/swamp cleaning, he has done it all in almost 2 years. You can NOT beat him. If so, explain how you can. haha. waiting....

What great ideas can you demtards implement that is better than Trump's. Name just one.

·
Registered
8,015 Posts

·
Registered
8,015 Posts

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Trump has done a lot of good things, he is also a flaming fucking asshole.

So what is your point? Would you have preferred
the alternative?

·
Registered
14,521 Posts
So what is your point? Would you have preferred
the alternative?
If you mean Hillary fuck no, some of the other candidates from the republican side of the isle who do not talk out both sides of their mouths and tweet like a school girl with a crush, but its kinda hard to say since, not seeing them as President we will never know.

Actually what I would prefer is that we would ever get back to a constructive society where we still go by the motto "United we stand" that is why you will never see me start a negative thread on Donald Trump or any other US President.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
If you mean Hillary fuck no, some of the other candidates from the republican side of the isle who do not talk out both sides of their mouths and tweet like a school girl with a crush, but its kinda hard to say since, not seeing them as President we will never know.

Actually what I would prefer is that we would ever get back to a constructive society where we still go by the motto "United we stand" that is why you will never see me start a negative thread on Donald Trump or any other US President.

That is cool, I can respect that.

I do feel the need to support / defend my President
not because I'm embarrassed by him, but because of
the hate-filled attacks constantly being thrown at him
by so many.

I for one am very happy with what he has done. I'm
not focused on his personality.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
I'll take a president that is an ass hole but gets things done over a guy I want to have a drink with but is useless in the whitehouse.

·
Banned
14,510 Posts

^^Daughter married a mexicant.

Sorry for your troubles.:p

1 - 20 of 48 Posts