Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
getting to the point that im almost ready for the interior on my willys. looking for someone talented and good at what they do. haven't skimped on anything yet and want the interior to be just as nice as the rest of the car. any help would be great! in the southfield-canton area.

·
Registered
16,721 Posts
Where are you at?

·
Registered
16,721 Posts
Where are you at? There is a guy here in Windsor that works out of his home. He did my Jag interior and always has some of the nicest cars in the Windsor area in his garage. Windsor is right across the ambassador bridge from Detroit.

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Registered
558 Posts
Call Craig at Flint Auto Upholstery 810-238-8002 tell him Larry sent you you can ask Rick Golobo he did work on his 67 Vette and his S10 truck and several of the drag cars from Flint and street rods.

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
getting to the point that im almost ready for the interior on my willys. looking for someone talented and good at what they do. haven't skimped on anything yet and want the interior to be just as nice as the rest of the car. any help would be great! in the southfield-canton area.
Check us out we are in clinton township if you call tell them Glenn sent you www.detroitcustomsstudio.com

·
Empress
1,928 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts