Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is their going to be any Y'BER'S their besides myself?????? have to repesent Ole' school style.... ;-)

·
Huge Member
3,528 Posts
Ill be there on Saturday for sure and possibly tomorrow during the day for a bit. I won't have a car with me though.......

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We'll be their tommrrow.. I'm going to try and hang with the Ammo in B-gas...Cat Scratch Fever!!!!!

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This is the first year the GOOD-GUYS have take'n control of it..should have a few fuelers their. I'm look'n to check those crazy bastards out.I might be driving one next year..My fathers Blown Flathead on Nitro....If I'm lucky..

·
Huge Member
3,528 Posts
Just got back from the cruise and what a day!!!! There had to be over 2,000 show cars and who knows how many nostalgia race cars. Nothing like watching a Vega bodied AA/FC flopper making a pass to bring back the memories. I have never in my life seen so many roots huffed race cars in one place in all my life. I can still hear the blower surge echoing in my head. I had the chance to meet YellowBullet member Ray Tumbry. Great guy with a simply amazing Nova. What a beauty.
Here is a link to a few pics from the show. I am trying to upload a few vids as well...... http://s30.photobucket.com/albums/c342/garysol1/Goodguys%2008/?start=all

How about this street legal flopper......

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Just got back from the cruise and what a day!!!! There had to be over 2,000 show cars and who knows how many nostalgia race cars. Nothing like watching a Vega bodied AA/FC flopper making a pass to bring back the memories. I have never in my life seen so many roots huffed race cars in one place in all my life. I can still hear the blower surge echoing in my head. I had the chance to meet YellowBullet member Ray Tumbry. Great guy with a simply amazing Nova. What a beauty.
Here is a link to a few pics from the show. I am trying to upload a few vids as well...... http://s30.photobucket.com/albums/c342/garysol1/Goodguys%2008/?start=all

How about this street legal flopper......

Was a great show. Can't wait for next year. I also can still hear the echo of blowers in my ears.
By the way, the 57 was for sale and the price was only 77,000.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts