Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is anyone good with photo shop/chop?
trying to see what my car would look like with a different paint scheme before i go through with it

·
D/R 1879
4,801 Posts

·
Registered
5,963 Posts
keeping the stripes but changing the yellow to gm cyber grey..and some time of black stripe on the cowl as well
Even though you have drums, I would put the center caps on the rim. Rims without center caps look like they were bought at a garage sale.

Here are some colors for you to ponder.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for some of those pics, i never would have thought about the last one but i think thats pretty cool, white is just a pita to keep clean lol

and i have disc brakes all around...that was the first day i put those wheels on and just forgot to put the centers in, but theyre in now lol

·
Registered
5,963 Posts
thanks for some of those pics, i never would have thought about the last one but i think thats pretty cool, white is just a pita to keep clean lol

and i have disc brakes all around...that was the first day i put those wheels on and just forgot to put the centers in, but theyre in now lol

I have painted older cars white along the sides as there is sometimes quite a few dings. The top can be clack as the body stays in fair shape on the top. But gloss Black and metalic gold also looks very nice. Metal flake pin strips also really stand out nicely.

·
Registered
4,242 Posts
an off white cream type color, with a charcoal stripe... sweeeeeeeeet.

and make it sit lower... that thing would be badass.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have painted older cars white along the sides as there is sometimes quite a few dings. The top can be clack as the body stays in fair shape on the top. But gloss Black and metalic gold also looks very nice. Metal flake pin strips also really stand out nicely.
sounds real nice but thats prob out of my price range lol

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
an off white cream type color, with a charcoal stripe... sweeeeeeeeet.

and make it sit lower... that thing would be badass.
ill have to get some pics of the car in a few weeks when its done with its current mods...but the car sits alot lower now, the rear fenders tuck 2-3in over the tire now and the and the front tire just barely tucks over the front

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
^^ are those the jegs rims???????????if so they look good!

they are summit warrior rt wheels, I really like them and they are cheap too lol, only prob i have with them is that i need a set with 6.5 bs and they dont make that, so im stuck with a 275 tire for the street

1 - 12 of 12 Posts