Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
...but i need ideas. i want to cover up an old crappy tattoo on my right shoulder, and i really want my next piece to be car/racing related. i wanna cover my whole shoulder. any ideas/pics would be a huge help, i'm drawin' a blank.
I heard monty is giving out life time memberships to YB.COM if you get the mural on the shirt tattooed on your back.

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
better than shooting blanks! put a pic of my bu there, and underneath it could say TOM RULES! LOLOLOL!

·
Chinese buffet destroyer
2,134 Posts
get a tat of a starting line tree maybe? or maybe a bent connecting with a piston attached to it?

·
Chinese buffet destroyer
2,134 Posts
or get a pic of your face on it with have you seen this man? under it lol

·
Chinese buffet destroyer
2,134 Posts
Only a guy with the name of Hardonparts would recommend a bent connecting rod for a tat. :p
i've thought of it, but i havent seen anyone with nice enough ink to really do somehting like that. i would like something but i am also kinda scared of needles.

·
Chinese buffet destroyer
2,134 Posts
lets do the steveo from jackass the movie "extreme off road tattooing" but instead of 4 wheeling, we'll throw ya in the back of a sso car or something. gotta be a lot of time in the tat though passes are short.

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
i thought about a tree made of bones, with little skulls for stage bulbs, but it's prob'ly too much detail for that small an area.
that is actually kinda cool. what about something that combines your love of music with your passion for the hobby?

·
Chinese buffet destroyer
2,134 Posts
music and cars are the 2 best things in the world.

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
not sure how i could combine those. i would eventually like to get a big piece on my back, perhaps a mural, but again, it's gotta fit on my shoulder.
me neither, you're the creative one, i thought you could figure something out. i guess we've ruled out my original idea. oh well.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts