Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kenny Perry went from 30th to tie for 6th today shooting 6 under still playing great . I was hoping Norman would win the open I live in the same town as him one of my top golfers of all time. I got a ride from Norman helicopter pilot once it was a blast .

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
Kenny is going to do great at the Ryder Cup. Cant wait.

The PGA Championship next month is about 20 minutes from my house. Ive got a free pass from my work too. :)

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Good for KP. He will do just fine at the Ryder.

Oh yeah, I'm sure he has no regrets about missing the play of golf in wind gusts of 45mph and driving rain at times. phuck that!

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
Good for KP. He will do just fine at the Ryder.

Oh yeah, I'm sure he has no regrets about missing the play of golf in wind gusts of 45mph and driving rain at times. phuck that!
On top of that. It was just a boring tournament. Greg norman was a nice story, but he did as hes always done. Lost it on the last day.

Im a huge golf nut, an assistant greens keeper myself. However, without tiger, the tour is boring. Tiger got me hooked on golf.

Even if tiger isnt playing well, the excitement is still crazy. Without him, its dull.

Congrats to Harrington on back to back wins.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Tiger has changed the game, no doubt. We flew out to San Diego for the US Open. TV did not do justice to the amount of people who were following his group. Just crazy! There is no way that they would have had 40,000+ people on a Thursday if it were not for him.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
JG what course do you work at ? I am asst. golf pro in Juipter FL.
I might try to go to the ryder cup.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
ya i wanted to see norman win also. he's one of my favourites.

too bad he choked the last round, 77. ouch

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
JG what course do you work at ? I am asst. golf pro in Juipter FL.
I might try to go to the ryder cup.
Im the assistant at Indianwood Golf and Country Club in michigan.

It had the 89' women's US OPEN, as well as the 1994 women's US OPEN, and we are having the 2012 Senior US OPEN.

Weve also had the Michigan PGA Championship and the Michigan Open.

Also hosted the 1930 Western Open.

Course was originally built in 1925.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts