Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a golf cart to keep up in Myrtle Beach, currently it stays in my parking spot for the place and 3-4 of us share an outlet. I have a storage area in the garage with it's own outlet and since I am not sure it could easily make the turns I was wondering if these would work to allow me to just maneuver it back there

https://www.asedeals.com/store/tita...N7lkSm7yOLsJ91E26KSmCX1cqkgoFCWRoCv4EQAvD_BwE

also wondering if there is a battery tender that is better than others

·
Under Construction
4,026 Posts

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
Such problems.

I don't have those problems.

I have a gas cart.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Under Construction
4,026 Posts
My 08 CC is gas and has a battery which needs a battery tender when not used for lengthy periods of time, worthless bunch of non-contributing phucks :butthead:

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
for the track I would have gotten gas, but to and from the beach and just around Barefoot the electric made since. Would have to use another vehicle to go get gas
Why?

Carts are street legal in MB.

Legal enough that they're a PITA.

·
Registered
9,114 Posts
for the track I would have gotten gas, but to and from the beach and just around Barefoot the electric made since. Would have to use another vehicle to go get gas
Wait till the electric runs out and you need a gallon of electric.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
The first roll-arounds slip around the tire (front and back), then use the foot pump to pull them together and raise the car.
The Hazard Fraught ones are only good if you have a jack - the tire has to be clear of the ground by enough to slip them under.
Hazard Fraught has some similar to the first ones except a lot cheaper. I'd be tempted to re-engineer them wide enough to get both front or back tires at once, that way you'd only need two. And they're plenty strong enough to lift one end of a cart.
https://www.harborfreight.com/1250-lbs-Capacity-Vehicle-Positioning-Wheel-Dolly-62234.html $90 apiece now.

There's going to be money to be made when the majority of cars on the road are electric. Can't just hoof it to the nearest gas station like we do today. Quick charge roadside assistance will be a gold mine.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts