Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone own one of these? I have been doing a lot of research and it looks like a solid weapon platform. Let me know what the bullet thinks....

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
Anyone own one of these? I have been doing a lot of research and it looks like a solid weapon platform. Let me know what the bullet thinks....
I have the sig 220 and the 245 which is the older discontinued version of the 220 compact. Both German made. Love them both. I carry the 245, awesome weapon,accurate and never had a failure. I have shot alot of pistols over the last 35 years, and I choose it over anything else.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im glad to hear the praise, I'm be able to afford one around june, sounds like its a done deal. Going to put in my paperwork for a suppressor in at the sane time, would love to get one for christmas but i hear lead times are long.

·
Registered
113 Posts
The big thing that sets it apart from a standard 220 is the corrosion-resistant coating it gets, just as the P226 NSW guns get. Other than that, it's pretty much a standard 220 with a threaded barrel and suppressor sights. I believe it is a good, solid gun, and wouldn't mind owning one myself. I currently have a 220ST and love it.

·
Registered
753 Posts
I have the standard P220 and love it. Very accurate, and never had a problem with it. Carry it every day.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts