Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We will be in the movies at 5:00 and wont beable to respond like when you fucked us yesterday so if you want to be a coward please post between the hours of 5:00 and 7:00. Thanks
Management:butthead:

·
Registered
13,265 Posts
What you going to see?

1st one in baby!

·
Registered
13,265 Posts
I'm great buddy. Thanks.

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,644 Posts
Movie aint that good..true grit an the fighter are def better..them are worth paying for.tron was alright.the tourist was good..little fuckers was a let down

·
F.T.W. KILL EM ALL
10,841 Posts
Damn Duck...you ask Mark how he's doing but you NEVER even B.S. with me anymore....What's up with that Shit Bro!!! :smt102 :-D:-D I guess since I dont have a Radial Ride im not worthy!! The Altered can't run Radials!! LOL! Hope you & Amanda are doing well! Later Dude :cool:

·
Registered
654 Posts
Oh no, the race is being cancelled again tonight? You don't have to cancel it just to go to the movies Duck. :-KFC

·
Co-Founder E3xtreme.com
6,896 Posts
That is EST or CST?
Are you sure the movie is 120 minutes?
What's the travel time to get there and back?
What time is the actual Movie?
Is 5pm what time you are leaving you home? If so see question 3
Is there anything else we should know? Are you taking Puddin' to dinner or out for ice cream afterwards?

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
LOL......See True Grit, It was damn good... Have fun Duck, Amanda...;)

·
Registered
13,265 Posts
Damn Duck...you ask Mark how he's doing but you NEVER even B.S. with me anymore....What's up with that Shit Bro!!! :smt102 :-D:-D I guess since I dont have a Radial Ride im not worthy!! The Altered can't run Radials!! LOL! Hope you & Amanda are doing well! Later Dude :cool:

I send him money!:cool:

·
Registered
13,265 Posts
1 - 20 of 31 Posts