Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do you sbf guys think are the best 20 degree heads. and what kind of numbers you think i could get with some of the best 20 degree heads out there. this would be going in a fox body. need to know what kind of numbers some of you are running to see if this is the route i am wanting to take.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i am a sbf that i am happy with now but i am going to build an entire new motor for the heads i am asking about

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i want to build the fastest 20 degree sbf that i can period. the motor have now will go 30s maybe a 20 and thats it. i want to know whats the fastest i can go with a 20 degree head and whats the combo to do it

·
Registered
99 Posts
I have a set of the TEA 255 highports that was cnc'd then cleaned up by hand...flow 380 cfm on the intake side and a bennett ported 2828 manifold with a steve johnson flowed fogger that im about to sale if your interested. There both currently at machine shop, im swapping over to a canted valve head if your interested. Motor made alot of steam for a 20 degree head!

·
Registered
99 Posts
My number is 229-848-3415 if you wanna contact me... if i dont answer leave a voice mail or a text message. I will take 3800 for everything.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts