Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
598 Coming Soon
19,628 Posts
Hopefully this weekend we get a shot @ those bitches again, Weather is supposed to be VERY nice for us.
Hopefully we'll be sending out some Shark or SeaBass to ya

I sent a package to you today.. you should get it in a couple days or so.. USPS..

·
Administrator
136,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well, how much bait did you catch?

We got 4 keepers.. 1 around 24 inches and the other 3 were between 20-17".. Caught around 10 that were below 15" (15" is the min limit)

We went back out today and the mayfly hatch started so we left after going out around 15 miles.. turned back without ever setting up a rod.. Oh well, maybe next time..

·
598 Coming Soon
19,628 Posts
Nice what does tht 24 " one weigh?.......What's the Mayfly Hatch?

We got 4 keepers.. 1 around 24 inches and the other 3 were between 20-17".. Caught around 10 that were below 15" (15" is the min limit)

We went back out today and the mayfly hatch started so we left after going out around 15 miles.. turned back without ever setting up a rod.. Oh well, maybe next time..

·
Administrator
136,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Not sure what it weighs.. Surely not a record fish but I would guess it to be around 5 pounds or so.. Not sure..

Mayfly are those things than make it a pain in the ass to fish..

·
598 Coming Soon
19,628 Posts
That's a PHUCKING monster not a fly, lol

I hope to have somethign to post up after this weekend, supposed to be in the 80's-90's with good water temps also

Not sure what it weighs.. Surely not a record fish but I would guess it to be around 5 pounds or so.. Not sure..

Mayfly are those things than make it a pain in the ass to fish..

·
Administrator
136,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That's a PHUCKING monster not a fly, lol

I hope to have somethign to post up after this weekend, supposed to be in the 80's-90's with good water temps also

It was in the mid 80's yesterday I believe.. Maybe warmer.. Very nice day today with zero wind.. cool for us and the mayfly it seems.. little phuckin bastards.. :mad:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts