Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not car related, but I guess anything goes on here

Been thinking about getting a Marine tank for a while now, finally made the jump & bought a tank today, being delivered tomorrow. Not massive, 5ft/ 400 litre.

Wow, its like starting on motors from the beginning again.... I thought that choosing lights would be simple, spent the last 4 hrs reading about LEDs v T5s & Halides, my head is spinning :rolleyes:

Almost as costly as building a motor as well, spent close to $2k & not a fish or rock in site :mad:

At least I am in no rush, as I have still got my tropical fish. So will continue to collect parts till I am ready, at least one good thing, my wife seems to be into this hobby, more than can be said for the Cuda...

·
102,312 Posts
Okay I finally figured it out. You are talking about a fish tank. :-D

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
I love my tank when its clean but I FUCKING HATE cleaning it. Just a 55 gallon tank with an Oscar and Jack dempsy. My others that I had for the longest time died off and I havn't replaced them. The damn Oscar is to big to start a baby off in there. It would be instant lunch. Good Luck.

·
FETTFMF!!!
4,094 Posts
It took me a couple seconds, too. I was wondering "how did he manage to get a Tank?"Then I read the second line. LOL. I had a Nano cube for a while, after losing about $700 worth of livestock throughout the year I had enough. I wish I could afford to have someone come and take care of it for me. I have a 180gal. built-in Cichlid tank that is much easier to maintain. I hope you post some pics as it progresses, I love a god marine tank!

·
I forgot what to do next!
6,090 Posts
hell i thought you meant you had bought an ole marine tank like the track vehicle not a fish tank lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts