Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Going Holley Dominator, what company to buy from?

3K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  Fordaholic495 
#1 ·
I have a new Sand drag truck with a nitrous 552 BBF in it that I want to set up with Holley Dominator to run the ignition, nitrous control, datalogging etc. I will keep my carb for now. I'm really just looking for who to go with that has good tech support and a good reputation. I have heard Holley can be tough to deal with so would like a better option that buying direct from them.

Thanks!

#2 ·
I would go post in the electrical section. There are a lot of smart guys in there that are dealers, and you will get 100X more, and better, support from these guys, then the big box stores. Meaning you'll get zero support/tech. Not worth the minimal cost savings imo.

#7 · (Edited)
This is how she currently sits. Was in my 78 Bronco as a pump gas driver/dune toy, now it's going in my 100% dedicated sand drag truck so not sure what I'm going to do with it next yet for more power.Debating just sticking a big solid roller w/ springs in this and max out these poor little AFR heads or get a set of A heads or something. In this form it made 800 HP/760ft lbs on 93 pump gas

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.