Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At least I phuk'n hope so. She and her lawyer have had the P.O.D. for almost two weeks now. Court is in two hours and she still hasn't signed it. I asked her what the deal was, and she says she doesn't like how she has to rotate the kids every year on taxes. And best of all she doesn't want to give my deceased mother's jewelry back to me. She doesn't see how they are hierlooms for our girls or any one in my family.......:smt013

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Just make sure it's an absolute divorce or you will be paying for along time

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
Well... the Judge should make her sign it before she leaves the courtroom.:)

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm hoping her and her p.o.s. lawyer don't have it figured out when we go in front of the judge. This dude is an asshole and doesn't tolerate much shit from anyone. Hopefully they'll piss him off because they have had plenty of time figure this out and don't have their shit together.

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
exactly! I got my ex so worked up one day in court she started blurting shit out. That didn't help her cause, I had to turn my head and the the fake coughing thing to hide my smile so I wouldn't get in trouble.

You should get her worked up before she gets in there.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Good luck just remember to be nice and smile alot at least thats what I did really pissed the X off even told her goodby and take care after walking out of the court room. My lawyer said I was a smartass but she thought it was funny.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats great! I all ready have.....I called her and busted her balls about waiting to the last minute and not having her shit in order. And to pull her head out of ass.
She got really pissed wen I told my new girl might be coming with me....Of course I'm not dumb enough to actually bring her...But it worked she is all kinds of pissed off right now! lol

·
Registered
328 Posts
Got about two more weeks on mine. counting the days. I really feel sorry for the guy she's with. I'm sure she hasn't let all that crazy go at one time, cause when she does i hope he runs.

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
2 of the happiest days of your life are .. when you get married .. and when you get divorced
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Got about two more weeks on mine. counting the days. I really feel sorry for the guy she's with. I'm sure she hasn't let all that crazy go at one time, cause when she does i hope he runs.

Amazing isn't it. They seem to find some dink that buys in to their story, and slowly trickle in the crazy.....lol

·
Registered
6,014 Posts
I'm hoping her and her p.o.s. lawyer don't have it figured out when we go in front of the judge. This dude is an asshole and doesn't tolerate much shit from anyone. Hopefully they'll piss him off because they have had plenty of time figure this out and don't have their shit together.
Dont worry she is prob screwing her lawyer.Ask me how I know.lol

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Enormous Member
5,904 Posts
I need to subscribe...I have been waiting forever for the court date to get issued. I just want mine done and over with - I already gave her everything...like a FRIGGIN idiot.

·
Registered
6,014 Posts
I need to subscribe...I have been waiting forever for the court date to get issued. I just want mine done and over with - I already gave her everything...like a FRIGGIN idiot.
We all do that it seems.It's kinda TAKE WHAT EVER YA FUKIN WANT AND GET OUTTA MY LIFE,attitude.And they do.Then when ya calm down you think what the hell did I do.Ya been there done that.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I did that, gave her every thing, took only my clothes and what was in my shop.

·
Enormous Member
5,904 Posts
I was an idiot and never got an attorney...I thought things got re-negotiated at divorce time...so I signed the sep/ papers under that impression...costly mistake. Oh well, live and learn and start over again!

·
Moderater
13,170 Posts
A guy I know found a way to filter out some of the "Crazy" ones. He is dating a lot on line trying to find a good woman and going through a lot of them. He found out if you give them your email or number then wait 2 weeks before you call back the crazy ones will always call and say whats the matter I'm not pretty/skinny/hot enough for you. Then they won't stop sending 20 a day for a week or two. Much easier than letting them latch on.

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
1 - 20 of 117 Posts