Yellow Bullet Forums banner
221 - 234 of 234 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #221 ·
4200lbs ...wtf

Reactions: BLUEOVALRACER

Registered
Discussion Starter · #222 ·
They Being Ford need to put the 7.3 block and hard parts on sale as a builder setup besides the crate engine there selling.
I'd buy a block. Just for the Bore and deck....the heads need Help, filling to eliminate the Pot belly port seen from S. Hooper using foam to model the port.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #223 ·

Registered
Discussion Starter · #224 ·
When Just a little is enough

Reactions: scott foxwell

Registered
Discussion Starter · #225 ·

Registered
Discussion Starter · #226 ·

Registered
I was fucked up on some other stuff from ls1sales with a guy wanting 650 fwhp using a 427. Asked what heads? Ls3 or Ls7...I say factory ls3 90% said Ls7. Now the factory ls7 has valve guide problems so they are out. So $3k+ for Heads. I used and showed a group of factory ported cathedrals heads making 620 with a 408 & 239 cam with 620 lift under 12 points of compression and Said if the same heads were on a 427 you'd be close to 650 to the guy. Guy says he has access to a set of Ported cathedral heads. 90% vs 1 thread closed as it's Said I fucked up the thread.

YB common sense Vs the World.

Oh I set a PM to ...rant over

Registered
Oh I was and I'm still heated waiting on a response...to my rant of. Bitches can't run from common sense or the Formula just cause they looking to sell parts and may have built a engine or 2.

Pm sent 15 minutes ago waiting.
Guy has a 427 he asks about a top end for 650. Ls3 or ls7 heads. You said as well as others go with a aftermarket ls7 head = $3k no way around this cost...Seen as Fact. Factory ls7 heads are a no go with valve guides. What's left Ls3 and a aftermarket head isn't all that much better still around 3k. hell a Cathedral head could probably do 650 with a ls7 size (427) as they had cubes before the ls7 heads. You mutha fuckers are something else with the BS about you gotta have this or that and people have done more with less yrs before you and the same idiots. Guy says he could get ported ls6 heads just from me saying a 427 could make 650 and the guy says he could get a pair.

I used Cathedral heads as a reference to show it can make hp any person with Half a brain would Know that @ 618 fwhp using a 408 going to a 427 would net 10 fwhp just because of Surface area of the pistons. But it would be more than 10. So now we're around 635 fwhp add 3 to 4 degrees in cam duration throw in a vacuum pump. There's your 650 with a 427 again using common sense from who everyone knows has a Honest dyno, being Westech. You guys are so full of shit it's ridiculous. Reasons most these same mutha fuckers won't come to YB... what I said was basic shit that doesn't Depend on a brand nor name its fucken common sense. This is what they call this Site

Ls1sales.com Then mutha fuckers don't know the formula nor do they get basic shit like going up on piston size nets what % in hp if everything stays the same. What I showed using a 408.

I'm here for one reason to kill all the Bullshit about Hp and what's needed. You mutha fuckers may have built a engine but the same people don't know a mutha fucking thing about the what it takes to make hp ...you'll throw money at it and try to learn. I hate idiots that got money & Still a idiot who can build a engine. I've built engines, homes, Apache helicopter stuff as well as the Human anatomy. And we're talking Hp and you've worked with some Nascar guys or group... your over here for a reason not the real engine builders sites

I post something on YB and or Speedtalk with Professional builders & builds and what's posted is seen as Fact before or after the fact of... I look to kill the avg enthusiast and Bullshit. You call it messing up a thread I call it you maybe correct but if a factory Cathedral head is a option you can use it and get a better Cathedral port later and still have the same 650 till you get the better head. Oh no you gotta have a 3000.oo head. Really, lol I'm calling bs for what it is.

He may have needed the $10k package for 650fwhp

Registered
Discussion Starter · #230 ·

Registered
Discussion Starter · #232 ·
DM just sell you LS stuff and come to the dark side and be satisfied, lol, :ROFLMAO:.
I'm with you but...
Uncle think about this one and I like junkyard blocks....

If I did I'd want a Lower than Factory BBF deck height block with Either TFS a460 heads or Kaase S/R heads 4.250 stroke. At 10.300 deck height is nice but I'd like it a bit shorter and not going above 4 250 inches in stroke. One of those YB shorter deck height things.

The sb Cleveland? A aftermarket block is generally needed for hp levels above 750 and a typical factory 351 you need Main caps girdle lifter Valve girdle?
I only like the head selection with Cleveland heads OTB like CHI.

The New Godzilla? Like I said at 1st I'd get a block and crank and heads if and when they placed it in the Ford racing catalog if at a reasonable price. 4.250 Bore is the reason and turning down the crank is the other. GODZILLA HEADS and I'd need that pot belly port runner Filled like you did with the Head and the cost.

I slowed down on my build as it's Home and School tax time of the yr. I'm happy to be past the short block and not getting Screwed.

Also BBF I like DragBoss's 409 ! Darin did my heads also Flowed Damn Near Exact numbers. Figure it's just a airpump and I should be close or in the ball park on pump gas with EFI as it comes Standard. I've been on 740fwhp to 750 with the ls3 heads.... nah no switch needed nor will I sell anything. I'm a race engine hp level on the street type guy cause I'm all about the usage of money spent.

I'd get the GODZILLA block if under $2k

Reactions: BBF612

Registered
Discussion Starter · #234 · (Edited)
I'm due to get my holley low ram intake after January 31...
I'm wanting 2 start looking at the transition from being a larger ls3 port intake to the smaller Ls7 port head

Reactions: BBF612
221 - 234 of 234 Posts