Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Great Job Ray......I'll be there!!!!.....and thanks Gdr for having a website that gives great info for all Drag Racing........

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
One of the best sites on the internet. I've been a member there for a lot of years and can say it ranks #1 over the rest...

·
16,373 Posts
gdrMatt said:
www.godragracing.com would like to thank Ray for putting on a car show for the troops.

www.goDragRacing.com

Thanx Matt. Your coverage of my event and all the other events you and Mark do is the best. Thanx for your support. It sites like gDR that helped bring people together for events like this. They were one of the pioneers of racing and car show message boards. Without them and all these other web sites the event would never be what it is. Thanx, Ray 8)

·
16,373 Posts
The beautiful thing about the internet and these sites is, we are making our world smaller. We are bringing together people that would never have known each other. We are sharing info that would never have been. We are able to find parts for our classics that we would never have been able to do. The internet can be a beautiful thing, it's a shame that it can also be a means for thieves to scam people too. There is good and bad in everthing, hopefully there is more good.
My cruise night is seen all over the world thanks to people posting pictures on the web. It's nice that the people in the military can view them. Peace, Ray 8)

·
Vendor
6,455 Posts
One of the best sites on the internet. I've been a member there for a lot of years and can say it ranks #1 over the rest...
It sure would be nice in this time of civility if these guys could get together in the future and each put their individual talents to work together for the good of racing in the northeast. Looking forward to seeing you guys at the track.

·
Vendor
6,455 Posts
I think he meant 'bringing the smaller people of the world together'.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts