Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
23,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody else see this? Admittedly, the movie isn't quite as good as the preview makes out, but how many times has some of this stuff crossed your mind??

·
Registered
15,923 Posts
I thought it was pretty good too. A great take on those god awful singing competition shows.

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
"AK47. When you absolutely, positively need to kill every motherfucker in the room... Accept no substitutes."

Fucking awesome movie.

"My parents bought me the wrong car"

"Yeah, that's a fucking tragedy."

·
Registered
12,595 Posts
I really dont know which is worse. Real life for a more graphic Falling Down.

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
Roxy: [after killing TV commentator] Exactly what part of his politics do you agree with?
Frank: Less gun control, of course.
Roxy: Well, Frank, then every nut would have a gun.

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Falling down was a good flick.

"Well maybe if ya wrote it on there in fuckin' English people would understand."

·
Age of Acquiescence
31,643 Posts
but how many times has some of this stuff crossed your mind??

It crossed the Aurora Colorado theater shooters mind obviously......
I don't think it's cool to amplify these kinds of viewings personally, because as a gun rights advocate......

You only fuel the liberal retards ammo tanks with this crap.
We have enough problems fighting these idiots, we don't need films like this to make it worse.

·
Banned
23,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It crossed the Aurora Colorado theater shooters mind obviously......
I don't think it's cool to amplify these kinds of viewings personally, because as a gun rights advocate......

You only fuel the liberal retards ammo tanks with this crap.
We have enough problems fighting these idiots, we don't need films like this to make it worse.
You do realize that this film came out in 2011, right? And you do realize that the anti-gun crowd are the same whack jobs that believe the old Bugs Bunny cartoons are too violent, and are the same people who write and produce just about every Hollyweird movie and TV show that has violence of any kind in it. The anti-gun crowd is just that .... anti-gun .... and if every gun is removed from society, they will just become anti-something else. That's who they are, and what they do.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts