Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I am going to take some shit for this but here it goes. I live in Montville Ohio where it is pretty rural. I have 2 horse 2 goats and a bunch of chickens. Right now we are boarding the horses and the goats are living in big dog kennels. I started a little while back clearing some property so that we can put in a pasture. I strung over 400' of goat fencing which is 4"x 4" x 48" welded wire fencing. I ran out of fence before I finished. I need a 20' piece.The minimum footage I can buy is a 150' roll and I don't want to have to spend almost $200 for 20'. If anyone has a section this 20' or knows anyone that would sell a piece this size I would really appreciate it. Please PM me if you know anyone that has any. Thanks Bullet.

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
DamCoonass
15,236 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Ask Dodge 330, I heard he fucks sheep and goats, he must be an expert on this issue.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Buy a couple of cattle panels,they are 48 tall and 16 ft long.The bottom holes are smaller then the top,not for sure what size.I used to have around 25 goats and that is what I used for the whole pasture for them...

·
Registered
5,508 Posts
Check your local area craigslist under farm and garden. Like said above make sure you see your goats dailey and make sure they do not get there head stuck in the wire.

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hell I may as well get in on it. If they get their heads stuck in the fence I wont have to chase them to get a piece of ass. lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts