1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,494 Posts
I got mine at Dicks Sporting Goods for $99

·
Registered
87 Posts
You can buy the base camera alone for $99 at Dick's and others including us but I haven't found many that don't want the mounts and stuff. The standard def units had a price drop last month so they are $99 for the bare camera, or $149 for the Motorsports kit. I kick in free shipping, a memory card and a set of batteries for the standard def. Motorsports kit, and a 8GB card plus free shipping on the HD Motorsports kit @$299.98 ( the HD have a rechargeable battery). I don't charge any handling, boxing, or zone fees.

·
Registered
254 Posts
which camera do you have??? hd wide???
Yes, I have the HD model. There are diffrent settings on it for wide angle, normal, and also a tall setting. I love the camera and it works and sounds great.

I got mine at the PRI show, they sold them for $199.00...

·
Registered
190 Posts
I have one and like it so far! My question is what software is the best to use to either convert the MPEG4 files to WMV to be edited with WMM or software to edit the actual MPEG4 files?

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
I have one and like it so far! My question is what software is the best to use to either convert the MPEG4 files to WMV to be edited with WMM or software to edit the actual MPEG4 files?
Pro Show gold is the best software i have used,I'm using roxio 10 now it's good but needs a upper class pc.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts