Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a boat ramp today packed with guys going fishing...Seems so obvious now, and I never thought about it. For guys that dig fishing, and can't work, this must be heaven lol. 2 straight weeks, or more of guilt free fishing.

Registered
We loaded the camper and the boat and have been at the lake since this started. We fish in the morning and the kids wake board during the day and we fish again in the evening.

The lake is packed

Registered
Motherfuckers have closed most the lakes around here ( central Cal ). Going to spend the day on the delta tomorrow but that option may go eventually. Bunch of shit.

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
Can they close the ocean?

At some point, and part of this BS lock down may be to test the gullibility, of their sheep, and to see how much people will accept of being told no in a supposedly free country.

Registered
I saw a boat ramp today packed with guys going fishing...Seems so obvious now, and I never thought about it. For guys that dig fishing, and can't work, this must be heaven lol. 2 straight weeks, or more of guilt free fishing.
Yup. Been working on my fishing boat as well, getting it ready for the season. Picked up a new wireless trolling motor with the iPilot system just yesterday. Can't wait to chase the walleye, bass, pike, panfish, etc..

Smart Ass Conservative
If the weather behaves I will be out later this week. Private 7 acre stocked pond

Registered
Yup. Been working on my fishing boat as well, getting it ready for the season. Picked up a new wireless trolling motor with the iPilot system just yesterday. Can't wait to chase the walleye, bass, pike, panfish, etc..
Same, got mine all ready.

But we are still in hard water season up here. Haven't done much of that either this winter, been doing a ton of sledding instead.

Registered
Ive been twice this week. May go tomorrow & Saturday too. But im still working full time. So i just go bank walking because its quick & easy.

Registered
They鈥檝e shut down all the boat ramps down here. Wouldn鈥檛 want people out in the fresh air away from others. But perfectly okay to pile everybody into Walmart to hoard toilet paper. I don鈥檛 understand it.

Registered
I hope you don't end up regretting that wireless t/m. Alott of the pros switched back to cable style foot pedal because of the steering gears breaking in the wireless models.

Registered
They鈥檝e shut down all the boat ramps down here. Wouldn鈥檛 want people out in the fresh air away from others. But perfectly okay to pile everybody into Walmart to hoard toilet paper. I don鈥檛 understand it.
I don鈥檛 get that either.
i live in the mountains. I can Jeep for hundreds of miles and not see a single person, even in 鈥榦pen鈥 times. Yet right now I鈥檓 not supposed to venture out on the National forests or DNR lands. Yet, as you point out...I can go to the store and try to find TP. Or buy pot, or auto parts.

Beer makes me pee
Its getting up into the 90s here. I called the local boat ramps and they are closed. Are they afraid I will cough on the fish?

Registered
I live next to a forest that I am told by Inslee that I cannot enter? There is a river running nearby that we also cannot go fishing in? Nobody ever is around.

People must have fucking forgotten that social distancing was the norm. A walk through the woods today would be a misdemeanor here in Washingtonland. :mad:

I get the reasoning for the rules, but I am sure that I could go into the forest and not hit another human for days.

Former RJ instigator
I just changed the oil in the foot of my 25HP Evinrude and my 9.9 Mercury yesterday, I'm still working full time, but we might go this weekend if the weather holds.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts