1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
right on.

·
Registered
6,307 Posts
sorry to say but the Celtics have zero chance of winning this Series. I will be shocked if they advance... dont matter anyway cause the West is wayyy to strong.

·
BRUINS FTW!!!
3,085 Posts
I would have traded off the celtics having a good season for a bruins advance in the playoffs.

·
KING MASTER
1,901 Posts
I think the Heat might actually do it, especially if they continue playing like that and the get a healthy Bosh back in the lineup...but the Spurs look mean this year, even thought I hate that team.

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
I'm a huge Miami fan but man those Spurs look fierce. I'm hoping OKC gives them a long hard series that maybe will wear down the spurs a bit cause they look unstoppable right now.

·
Registered
428 Posts
I would have traded off the celtics having a good season for a bruins advance in the playoffs.
I agree with that one. As for not having a chance I think the C's spanked the heat in the majority of the meetings they had this season so there may be some hope but I don't see them winning the Ship.

·
I need a cape...
1,593 Posts
I still think if the Heat keep playing like they have been the last few games, they will be VERY tough to beat. I also think the Heat are done playing around. If I were them, I'd be tired of all the jokes about Lebron not having a ring, and how they always "choke". As a Heat fan, I'm sick of it. I can only imagine how they must feel. We got a great effort from Wade and LBJ last night, but the rest of the team stepped up as well, on both sides of the ball. And all I have to say to the haters out there: HATE ON BITCHES!!! :smt077:smt077:smt077:smt077:smt077:smt077

1 - 20 of 82 Posts