Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone who is not English should go back to their own country. If you are a descendant of a German, a Pole, Russians, French, Scottish, Australian, or and such country, go back to where you came from.

President Hitler also needs his own day. Like July 1st we could have a Adolph Wannabe day.

·
Banned
8,971 Posts
if your last name aint washington or johnson, you dont belong here.

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
Anyone who is not English should go back to their own country. If you are a descendant of a German, a Pole, Russians, French, Scottish, Australian, or and such country, go back to where you came from.

President Hitler also needs his own day. Like July 1st we could have a Adolph Wannabe day.
So when is you packing yo bags?

·
Banned
23,371 Posts
Damn you're stupid. He said go back and fix the problems, and then come tell us how it's done.

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Damn you're stupid. He said go back and fix the problems, and then come tell us how it's done.
If you are native American, you are an invader. Go back to where you came from.

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if your last name aint washington or johnson, you dont belong here.
If you last name isn't Sitting Bull, you don't belong here.

·
Banned
8,971 Posts
They came from Africa, by way of Central America, up to canada, and onto Alaska.

Did you go to school?

·
Ass, Gas or Grass
17,082 Posts

Im German and Goddamned proud of it...

·
Registered
5,721 Posts

this is the problem with liberals.
some of us are proud to be here, did it legally, and don't tell stories of how great the old country was, or how the religion back home is better.

If I went to a friends house and his parents made dinner, and I looked his mom right in the eye and said this food sucks, my mom does it way better, what would happen?

·
Banned
8,971 Posts
this is the problem with liberals.
some of us are proud to be here, did it legally, and don't tell stories of how great the old country was, or how the religion back home is better.

If I went to a friends house and his parents made dinner, and I looked his mom right in the eye and said this food sucks, my mom does it way better, what would happen?
You didnt get here legally. You were born here, same with 3 of 4 of the congress women who were told to leave by the president. the 4th is here legally.

You were born into a sense of self entitlement though.

·
Registered
5,721 Posts
You didnt get here legally. You were born here, same with 3 of 4 of the congress women who were told to leave by the president. the 4th is here legally.

You were born into a sense of self entitlement though.
heres the difference, as I stated before moron.
I'm proud to be here.
I don't talk about how great my home land while putting down America.
I don't shit talk on America
I don't try to force my religion from the home country on people of America...

Do you get what im saying?

The analogy I laid out perfectly.... Go tell your step father, who feeds you, puts a roof over your head, puts clothes on your back that he's a piece of shit and your dad who's in jail for beating your mother is better then him.

·
Q(t)=ṁCpΔT
27,398 Posts
They came from Africa, by way of Central America, up to canada, and onto Alaska.

Did you go to school?

Actually,

The migratory patterns are africa, europa/asia, across the bering sea, NA then SA.

·
Banned
8,971 Posts
Actually,

The migratory patterns are africa, europa/asia, across the bering sea, NA then SA.
Thanks for clearing that up for your buddy who thought people just popped up on 7 different continents all at once.

Hopefully Rosie and the other guy from the other thread see this.

1 - 20 of 145 Posts