1.14 60'
2.93 330'
4.299 660'

JUST GOT THIS STRAIGHT FROM TOBY AT THE TRACK....HE WAS SCREAMIN IN MY EAR

WAY TO GO GMAC AND TOBY!!!!!!!

·
My Own Worst Enemy
3,411 Posts
Way to go Grant and Toby . You guys have earned it .

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Weather Conditions in Kennedale, TX right now...

76*F
Pressure 29.95in.
Dew Point 60*F

Using an online calculator that puts the air at about 1905'

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
Grant and Toby are flat out getting it done! i pray those guys show up to Shakedown!

·
Registered
611 Posts
Congrats Grant and Toby on the steller run I'm glad I was there to share the moment with you guys. Yalls hard work has payed off and yall deserve all the rewards. I just cant wait to see the Promod out next. NUBBY for president.....

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
And

Yeah, and they torched a head gasket about 2.4 or so into the run. So it could have gone faster! That car is flat out flyin!!!! Grant said he wanted to be the first.

Well, there it is!

Congratulations Grant and crew!!!!! Cool to see history in the making!

·
Pro Mod Professor
6,846 Posts
If he comes to shakedown him and lynch will go forties if the weather was like last year! I remember shakedown sunday morning had like a 75ft adjusted altitude! Which was nuts! Can't wait for this year.

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Congratulations GMAC and Toby!

Oh man... We were pitted way down track about 800' from the line. I walked over to the fence to watch the hit. I knew the track was growing teeth... best I've seen it in months... I knew there was at least one tranny that fell victim on the hit with the wheels up, two other cars had just done personal bests. The air was the best it's been since the Spring. I had a feeling that Grants rig was gonna be on rails... they had been taking their time with it all night. You could taste the anticipation in the air.

To see Grant come through at that MPH in a 3100# car was spooky. I mean that car was moving. I see T/S cars & P/M's come through there allot... but his car was different knowing the combination. WOW. The chutes popped right about where I was standing. Amazing pass. :smt066

To see that car come around like it has this year has been very inspiring.

Good Job guys!

g

1 - 20 of 84 Posts