·
Registered
1,082 Posts
gmac will go places-well done G

About time he gets some love and results ....not like outlaw 10.5

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
Isn't that the quickest turbo pass in history in a door car?

·
My Own Worst Enemy
3,411 Posts
Good job to Grant and crew.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
great job grant and crew!!!!!

·
crew member
10,333 Posts
I believe that is the quickest on 10.5s by a turbo car but I thought Moe went 3.82 on big tires in Qatar and I thought Personett went 3.82 also. Congrats to GMac and team. Was awesome to see a turbo car put up numbers like that and take out a screw car. Great racing in xtf this weekend.

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
I believe that is the quickest on 10.5s by a turbo car but I thought Moe went 3.82 on big tires in Qatar and I thought Personett went 3.82 also. Congrats to GMac and team. Was awesome to see a turbo car put up numbers like that and take out a screw car. Great racing in xtf this weekend.
agree'd with the turbo numbers

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Gmacs motor is a wedge head 5.3 bore space motor! It is a one off deal him and hauns fustel<spelling?- built there are only three of them that I know of, the one in Gmacs car and the one in Rick T ( red FFI car) I know where the other is but not sure what yet are doing with it right now! Either way bad ass runs by Gmac and team! Can't wait till ennis with Both cars back up and running!

·
Registered
6,307 Posts
interesting engine choice.. been waiting for a 5.3 bore space turbo combo and now you have it. Gotta big big bore small stroke for sure. Kinda suprised Pro Line wasnt the 1st to try that combo out but I guess they wanted a shot with the 481 x. not such a bach choice ...lol

1 - 20 of 32 Posts