Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2019 Tahoe the had the rear bumper cover replaced. The plug on the passenger's side above the muffler wasn't secured. It fell on to the muffler - tail pipe and melted. The plug has been replaced. The side detection, park assist, and front camera still have service warnings come up. I was thinking maybe the wiring get grounded to the muffler blow a fuse. But I can't tell which fuse that maybe. I called the local dealer to take it in, but they hadn't returned any of my calls. I did get someone to answer once but still no call back.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No. Previous owner did. I got it with the service messages on. Found the connector melted. Replace it and was trying to get it reset or possibly find blown fuse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
separate fuses in the right side dash fuse block. Fuse 28, 10amp fuse 20 also a 10 amp. Its a pretty common problem for that connector to get knocked off and melted. Hope this helps
You are the man! Thanks all fixed up.
One other question. It rides really stiff. The rear sets higher than I see others, and I'v never heard the compressor run. A 2012 I had, rode better and I heard the compressor run on occasions. Anything I can check on for that? THANKS again.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Glad to help. Do you have access to a scanner? See if you have any chassis codes, any light on in the cluster?. I would start there first. May have a bad sensor or shock. If you can get me a code if any I can help you further

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No lights in the cluster. Only scanner I have is a programmer for my LS truck. I’ll plug it up to see if any codes show up. Thanks again.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Glad to help. Do you have access to a scanner? See if you have any chassis codes, any light on in the cluster?. I would start there first. May have a bad sensor or shock. If you can get me a code if any I can help you further
No lights. And no codes using my super chips programer for my LS truck.

·
Registered
745 Posts
No lights. And no codes using my super chips programer for my LS truck.

that won’t get you into body control module, need to find a buddy with a good fully capable scanner not a code reader, something isn’t right that thing should ride like a champ. I use autel software, but snapon, Matco, Mac, OTC all make capable tools. It’ll also take someone who stays on top of their game to have software that new. I do a bunch of side work for a local body shop so I always keep latest updates.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
that won’t get you into body control module, need to find a buddy with a good fully capable scanner not a code reader, something isn’t right that thing should ride like a champ. I use autel software, but snapon, Matco, Mac, OTC all make capable tools. It’ll also take someone who stays on top of their game to have software that new. I do a bunch of side work for a local body shop so I always keep latest updates.
Yeah. I thought that would be the case. I has a recall to take care of. I’ll probably have them look at that as well.
Thanks guys . Happy Thanksgiving

·
Registered
32 Posts
you actually have to get into the chassis control module. can you get me the last 8 of your vin number so I can verify what rpos you have? There are several options for that truck, maybe I can help that way

1 - 13 of 13 Posts