Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the new Concealed Carry mag from a friend. Read about the 43 in 9mm. I'm a skinny guy and printing is an issue. It's only 1.02" wide. Also was looking at the Alien Gear holster. comments good and bad. Thanks.

·
Registered
873 Posts
I don't have a G42 but I do have an alien gear holster and I really like it. I'm a thin guy too (6'0 160lbs) and I can conceal a s&w 9sdve easily with this holster.

·
Intellectual Turd Chaser
6,124 Posts
I have 2 AG holsters. Very nice and plenty comfortable. They give you plenty of hardware to adjust it to your liking.

·
Registered
922 Posts
I have two ag holsters as well. Buy 2 for one or some shit like that. They are comfy. Also have a g43 but still lookin for the right holster for it. Kinda want a crossbreed super tuck for my g43. If u get the alien gear make sure u get the metal clips instead of the flimsy plastic ones. And another downside to the ag adjustability is the bolts back off and u have to make sure to tighten them before wearing... Maybe u can try some loctite.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Got a G43 with an alien gear holster. I love it, a lot slimmer than my G26. If you wear tighter shirts, you may still run into printing if your move certain ways though. Its hard to get away from printing 100% when carrying IWB. Ive come to accept that 99.9% of people wouldnt know what they are looking at if it prints a bit any how.

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
If you guys like the AG holsters ( I do as well ) look at some of the Squared Away Customs offerings as well.

Don't own a Glock any more but really thinking about picking up a 43. Feels great in the hand.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
If you guys like the AG holsters ( I do as well ) look at some of the Squared Away Customs offerings as well.

Don't own a Glock any more but really thinking about picking up a 43. Feels great in the hand.

My glock26 feels big, yet really small in my hands and can be a bit of a handfull for a 9mm at times. I was expecting the 43 to feel the same, but it doesn't. It is a surprisingly nice gun to shoot.

·
Chupa Cabra
9,824 Posts
My glock26 feels big, yet really small in my hands and can be a bit of a handfull for a 9mm at times. I was expecting the 43 to feel the same, but it doesn't. It is a surprisingly nice gun to shoot.
I got the same impression when I shot a 43 the other day as well. I was at the range and sometimes I'll rent a different handgun than what I carry or shoot just to see if I might like to purchase one.

I shot a 26 and thought it to be fairly controllable, but had some muzzle flip that was definitely noticeable.

I thought that the 43 was going to be even worse, but found it to be incredibly easy to shoot. I will be getting one soon.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Got the new Concealed Carry mag from a friend. Read about the 43 in 9mm. I'm a skinny guy and printing is an issue. It's only 1.02" wide. Also was looking at the Alien Gear holster. comments good and bad. Thanks.
You want find a smaller lighter weight more comfortable INSIDE THE WAIST BAND kydex holster than the ones this guy is making out of his private shop in northwest florida ............I would seriously urge anyone looking to conceal carry to check these out..........I have three of them myself.http://store.deadeyeluke.com/ruger-lc9-pchip-holster--made-in-the-us9.html

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
I have two ag holsters as well. Buy 2 for one or some shit like that. They are comfy. Also have a g43 but still lookin for the right holster for it. Kinda want a crossbreed super tuck for my g43. If u get the alien gear make sure u get the metal clips instead of the flimsy plastic ones. And another downside to the ag adjustability is the bolts back off and u have to make sure to tighten them before wearing... Maybe u can try some loctite.
You want be disappointed with this guys .........P-CHIP kydex ICB holstershttp://store.deadeyeluke.com/ruger-lc9-pchip-holster--made-in-the-us9.html

1 - 12 of 12 Posts