Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
L) Billy Glidden - 4.143et - 174.12mph (**WINNER**)
(R) Darrin Hoyle - 4.282et - 169.04mph Hoyle takes his shot at the tree with a .027 to .154 bulb, but it is nowhere near enough as Glidden lowers the ET record yet again to take the Dragstock win!!!

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
What was the record e.t. in the class four days ago?

·
Registered
492 Posts
Does that put him #1 in points after this event? Congrats as always, that "junk" is moving.

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
tomarrow, im going to start a glidden thread.......

What the fuck does he do wrong where some one doesnt want to get his knowledge or get him in the seat???

i see people like kirk, Mike Hill, and other "orsca" guys getting picked up for pro mod rides (G-mac) etc but not billy.....

is he hard to work with? whats going on...

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
This was the last race of the season in ADRL, wasn't it?

It's gonna take 4.0x to win next year.
World finals are next.

He doesnt have to be #1 in the points to win the championship.

The top 8 get to run in the battle of the belts. The winner is then crowned champ.

·
Registered
3,118 Posts

What the fuck does he do wrong where some one doesnt want to get his knowledge or get him in the seat???

i see people like kirk, Mike Hill, and other "orsca" guys getting picked up for pro mod rides (G-mac) etc but not billy.....

Interesting

Thanks

Nick--

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

Its simple.

When people shell out big money they want to be involved. They want to know whats going on, they want to offer input, they want to be in control. They want to feel accepted. They want to take credit.

BG isnt going to divulge his info to some idiot just because hes paying some bills.

The only way i can see BG doing anything is if hes 110% in charge. No boss to answer to.

He doesnt need a jerry jones in the pits.

And, his dealings with maskin sure as heck arent going to make him give up any more knowledge.

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
Usually BG is pretty solid on the tree even when he has the other guy covered.

Congrats as always! The only Ford I'll ever root for! lol

1 - 20 of 27 Posts