Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have added forums for the different events at Great Lakes Dragaway.

(actually, I did it a while ago and would like to see them used a little more)

so... here's your chance to be heard. (just keep it civil and professional please)

Check it out : http://www.rsdforums.net/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=28

if any group would like a forum to post in... just let me know.

You can host pics there too.

Whoot!

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool. now are they gonna schedule the races better this year and not over book.That and some track prep will make a world of difference.

No problem. Changes are being made to try and make the event more pleasant for the racers this year, this is one of the first steps.

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It makes it a little easier to be heard because a thread on here can get pushed 10 pages down in a matter of hours.

·
Registered
6,014 Posts
Just my opinion.If there are changes like you say it will be better. Wise guys cars can not run late in the evening because of the dew from the field,Especially the right lane.In order for the mafia guys to put on there show the track has to be GOOD.Now I have a radial car and its hit and miss if I can hook there.You have to treat the regular racers with some respect and prep for them also.At this point when I am trying something new I will drag my car to 41 because I know it will hook there.And thats a hell of a lot longer drive. PS get some skeeter spray out there.lol

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just my opinion.If there are changes like you say it will be better. Wise guys cars can not run late in the evening because of the dew from the field,Especially the right lane.In order for the mafia guys to put on there show the track has to be GOOD.Now I have a radial car and its hit and miss if I can hook there.You have to treat the regular racers with some respect and prep for them also.At this point when I am trying something new I will drag my car to 41 because I know it will hook there.And thats a hell of a lot longer drive. PS get some skeeter spray out there.lol

I would never run the wise guys on a track I wouldn't run with my own car. Just remember... respect is a two way street. GLD will be showing respect to the racers and would expect the same in return. ;)

·
Registered
553 Posts
hey dan you in florida testing? i saw a oic of your car there anyway show them southern boys were yo from and be safe

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
bracket folks?? i seem to remember you abusing them on the old gld board..i wouldnt count on them showing up..:p
I might not be a huge fan of bracket racing ... but , they still deserve a place on the boards

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
hey dan you in florida testing? i saw a oic of your car there anyway show them southern boys were yo from and be safe
we got back tues we had a great test session 8th pass and we got down the track....1.46 4.3 140.6

·
Registered
219 Posts
on this topic....can you still get those RSD year passes for 2 bills? Is there a deadline where you cannot get anymore if they are still available? I am banking on this season going well for RSD. If people start showing up to race I think it will be alot of fun. I am tired of driving all the way out to scc. Theres a ton of people in my league out there doing small money races though...Again...banking that this is the year RSD will turn around.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts