Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to order a new Cowl Hood (phuckin' Milan N/A heads-up rule). I've had Glasstek products before that were very nice. But, I've heard a few of you say VFN is better than Glasstek. Is VFN that much better?

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
1 vote for glasstek.

Keith

·
Registered
545 Posts
2nd vote for glasstek.

Side note. I didnt know you could make a mopar compete in the n/a class :lol:

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
I'd have to agree with Tom. I'm a VFN dealer and the have used both. VFN and Glasstek are from the same family, just different business principles. From what I've used, Glasstek does a nicer job on the back side of the hoods. If you want Carbon Fiber, VFN is the way to go. Glasstek doen't do any Carbon that I know of.

Dennis

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
deputydog said:
2nd vote for glasstek.

Ouch!! :shock: ...................Gonna' give it a try, Dog. 8)

·
Registered
545 Posts
STEFF said:
deputydog said:
2nd vote for glasstek.

Ouch!! :shock: ...................Gonna' give it a try, Dog. 8)
N/A no way, you''ll find me in drag radial or some 10.5 classes next season. I drive the car on the street and hit the cruise nights alot, dont
think I could do that with a max effort N/A motor. I need a power adder,so I tame the motor down for the street.

I built the blower motor in Dennis's black roadrunner, I always give him a hard time to, :wink:

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
I vote for Glasstek. Robert has always been helpful and service has been quick. My hood and bumpers were super easy to prep and paint. I'm sure VFN has some nice stuff too.

·
Administrator
136,624 Posts
VFN and Glasstech both took a long time to ship to me as well. I usually use Harwood hoods cause I can drive to Summit and pick the thing up that day..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts