Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to order a new Cowl Hood (phuckin' Milan N/A heads-up rule). I've had Glasstek products before that were very nice. But, I've heard a few of you say VFN is better than Glasstek. Is VFN that much better?

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
1 vote for glasstek.

Keith

·
Registered
555 Posts
2nd vote for glasstek.

Side note. I didnt know you could make a mopar compete in the n/a class :lol:

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
I'd have to agree with Tom. I'm a VFN dealer and the have used both. VFN and Glasstek are from the same family, just different business principles. From what I've used, Glasstek does a nicer job on the back side of the hoods. If you want Carbon Fiber, VFN is the way to go. Glasstek doen't do any Carbon that I know of.

Dennis

·
Registered
555 Posts
STEFF said:
deputydog said:
2nd vote for glasstek.

Side note. I didnt know you could make a mopar compete in the n/a class :lol:
Ouch!! :shock: ...................Gonna' give it a try, Dog. 8)
N/A no way, you''ll find me in drag radial or some 10.5 classes next season. I drive the car on the street and hit the cruise nights alot, dont
think I could do that with a max effort N/A motor. I need a power adder,so I tame the motor down for the street.

I built the blower motor in Dennis's black roadrunner, I always give him a hard time to, :wink:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.