Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been a long time lurker of the bullet. I've gotten hours upon hours of entertainment, some great answers to tech questions, and who can resist the pic threads? I've decided that it's time to give something back...

The only thing I have to give is knowledge and in the information age it seems like it is readily available. Everyone with a keyboard is now an "expert" on any given subject on any given day. I am not going to claim to know it all but when it comes to MACHINE LUBRICATION if I don't know it, I know the guy who literally wrote the book on it.

I am the Senior Technical Consultant for Noria Corp. Noria is the company that Exxon Mobil, Citgo, Shell, etc. call when they want to know what type of lubricant to put into their machines. We've made lubricant recommendations on everything from the machine that makes gummie bears to the space shuttle and ballistic missiles. Unlike most of the lubricant "experts" you find on forums, we/I do not sell ANYTHING. I have no underlying agenda to sell you lubricants or anything else. I'm here to spread CORRECT information. I see a lot of info being thrown around on forums and I have to bite my tongue a lot. There is a lot of bad information floating around.

If you have any questions about anything lubricant related from lubricants themselves to additives to filters. Feel free to ask.

"In before someone mentions anal lube"...

·
Yellow Mullet
7,576 Posts
Also, can I use motor oil for chain oil on my chainsaw. In a pinch, of couse. Serious.

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Saw your introduction post in the newbie thread, welcome.

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
I'm gonna use those new "BareSkins" condoms...................... would you recommend a lube of any sort?... :confused:
They're already stretched to unimaginable limits and don't want to risk (aftermarket) lubricant initiated failure!... ;)

·
Registered
4,387 Posts
Is your wife hot? Post pics then. We dont need any info on machinery lube. Just nudes.......................

Oh and welcome to the party :party

·
Car ramrod
10,130 Posts
I got a questions: why do my farts clear out the house?

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
I'm gonna use those new "BareSkins" condoms...................... would you recommend a lube of any sort?... :confused:
They're already stretched to unimaginable limits and don't want to risk (aftermarket) lubricant initiated failure!... ;)
You're not supposed to pull them down over your ears dummy. :p:p

1 - 20 of 171 Posts