Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picking up a barrel of resin on Tuesday from my composites supplier i had to unhook and park my trailer in the parking lot out of the way. So a young girl driving a big box truck with food in it backs 40+feet straight back right into my trailer bending axle, rim and breaking jack. So i come out composites place and she apologizes. Employee doucher 1 tries telling me to hook up and drive and it will straighten right out. LMFAO he was a fucking idiot... Boss man shows up and doesn't hardly say shit to me. Luckily my buddy had a boat trailer there (witnessed it too) and we stole a rim/tire off it so i didnt have to wobble 90miles home. Doucher employee one starts saying how they are not used to vehicles parked there and i said it doesnt matter you cant back up and not fucking look at where your going.. I ask the boss man what he wants todo (Call cops or him take care of it) and he says get an estimate, so i take his info down instead of girl driving. (MY BAD) Never asked for his ins cause i figured i be nice and give him the option of making it right being i rear ended someone two weeks ago and guy was super nice, gave me same courtesy and its gonna cost me 900$ to repaint his rear bumper cover and im taking care of it.. Before i leave hes like hey can you head over to this mechanic and see what he thinks. Like a couple blocks im now way behind on getting home to work so i say sure. Pull in mechanic comes out and says yup axle is junk. Guy says let me know and i head home.

Wednesday comes and i get an estimate for $992.00 to fix it. Sent a text, no reponse. So i send another telling him its gonna take 3 weeks to get an axle and i need to process this asap or get paid as i use my trailer just about daily,need to know, would appreciate him taking care of it and here comes the bullshit. first tells me to give him some time, but i was illegally parked there. I replied i had permission. Next text says he feels i parked there on purpose (Ie close to a fence and 40+ feet from his truck) so they could hit me and he leases property and i had no right to be back there. I respond telling him im just gonna go threw ins, accident report and i never should of left with out calling the cops. Now he repsonds with he is filling a trespassing complaint against me and going after me for my trailer causing damage to his truck for it backing into me! WHAT A PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT............There are so many more fucks out there like this too!!!!

I fucking cannot stand fucking losers. Now he wont give up his drivers info or his ins info to me. The front tire points into a third world country on my trailer and he fucking knew it.
The red pig & truffle is the name of his business. Christian Orosz 651-233-8144 is his direct number..

·
The Dude Abides
18,430 Posts
A parked vehicle cannot cause an accident. Send the po po after him if they don't tell you it's a civil matter.

·
Registered
509 Posts
I think this is a civil matter and not sure if the cops would have been helpful as this took place on private property. you need to contact your insurance company and let them go after the driver of the box truck that backed into you.

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A parked vehicle cannot cause an accident. Send the po po after him if they don't tell you it's a civil matter.
yeah they wouldnt do shit yesterday morning i drove back up there and tried calling the cops. Accident report was all i could do.

·
Confused Racer
42,008 Posts
yeah they wouldnt do shit yesterday morning i drove back up there and tried calling the cops. Accident report was all i could do.

sad world we live in, I got hit last year, the guy did the same thing and i got fucked. From now on, call the cops and get a report!

hope it works out Dan

·
Corruptive Influence
4,084 Posts
I would file a claim with my insurance company and let them go after the caterer. If the truck is licensed as a commercial vehicle the state and DOT should have their insurance info on file so you don't have to rely on the company owner to give it to you...

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I would file a claim with my insurance company and let them go after the caterer. If the truck is licensed as a commercial vehicle the state and DOT should have their insurance info on file so you don't have to rely on the company owner to give it to you...
ok thanks!

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
I was thinking some hot ass boss lady was actually trying to fuck you to get out of the damage claim and you would have pics of a bad bitch.

FAIL or I was let down lol

·
Banned
9,390 Posts
I stopped here.

"Sent a text, no reponse."

Why would you send a guy a text over this? Man up and call his ass. (Unless you are a teenage girl, then it is ok)

·
Registered
28,611 Posts
It's evident the dudes a d bag. Tag a couple of his roach coaches and throw a blanket party for him. That would be way more fun than collecting 900 dollaz off a little bitch like him.

·
Banned
119,191 Posts
light his phone # up

1 - 20 of 98 Posts