Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
8,263 Posts
Must be in OEM produced location. May be notched for bell housing, distributor, blower and exhaust. Smoothing of firewall allowed. Must consist of sheet metal (steel). Firewall may not be completely replaced with sheet metal. In cases of fiberglass or SMC firewall sheet metal must cover entire firewall. Where is the firewall not covered ?????
Firewall may not be completely replaced with sheet metal.

So which part is factory?

· Registered
8,263 Posts
This is why outlaw10.5 is dying. There has to be some rules to prevent promod style parts from coming in.
Parts? That's a full on pro-mod with a-arms.

It's more like a pro-mod with a few stock style parts.

Don't get me wrong, it's a bad ass car, and I love it. But lets not kid ourselves about what it is or where 10.5 is headed.

Just like any form of heads up racing, the guy with the most money wins.

· Registered
8,263 Posts
There's no such thing as a center flanged PSI TOP pulley. Only bottom ones. PSI, RCD and Liitlefield will custom make a center flange top pulley for 6-800.00. But the purpose of that is for belt alignment.

Lonnie Houde
So which is it? Do they, or don't they make top center flanges?

http://rcdengineering.com/sprocket1.html
http://rcdengineering.com/sectional_sp.html

I guess they make that 1.33 offset, 14mm, 26T pulley on that page for the crankshaft, right?

· Registered
8,263 Posts
Were did the guy go with the orenge truck after calling this car a pro mod with a non stock firewall, seems he never has anything positive to say and he sure take off fast when proven wrong it obviousley was built with a rule/spec book in hand. Sweet car Ive never seen a pulley do that.
Hey knuckle dragger... Did you not see me say:

Don't get me wrong, it's a bad ass car, and I love it.
I didn't go anywhere fast other than the couch to take a nap. My shit is ready to go and will be raced next weekend. How's your hemi with the burnt pistons coming? Get your injection back from the tuner yet, you incompetent fuck?

· Registered
8,263 Posts

looks like a stock firewall to me. smoothed out like everybody else's
The bottom photos of the firewall do NOT look like the top photos of the firewall.

Maybe its deceptive in the pictures. It's hard to tell. If it's within the rules, then the topic is moot. Course, there's a lot of tech guys who look the other way on high end cars.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.