Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ready to do something about the cat/s that are climbing up on my truck outside and leaving paw prints on the paint. Truck cover is a pain in the ass and waste of money unless I buy a cheapo and replace every few months. Can't shoot it, neighbors near by. I normally don't see these cats. They come around at night and do use the roof or hood of my truck as a resting place during the night. Anyone ever had success getting rid of one?

I know they won't go for a trap. Should I spray something around the truck? I read where cayenne pepper is one way to get rid of them and even orange peels? Don't care for pellets, that shit will get nasty when it rains and tracked everywhere.

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
and bait with tuna fish

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
and bait with tuna fish
I'm not a feline expert but won't it know something is up Or will that tuna make them go for it?

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
I'm not a feline expert but won't it know something is up Or will that tuna make them go for it?
they might, but I have caught quite a few in mine

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Live trap as previously posted.

Friend of mine in town had same issue, I loaned him a trap that he baited with tuna.

He was amazed at how many cats he caught, thinking he just had one lol...

·
LP-25.com
3,227 Posts
Live trap. I called the local animal control. They gave me a trap to use. Said take a can of tuna, remove the meat and leave the juice in the can. Put it in the trap and the cat will be there in the morning. Sure enough it was. Relocated him to the woods.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I hate Cats..........Just saying.

I've Done the Pledge thing, it's a so/so cure, Catscat mats work great for keeping the dam things out of the garden and garage. Four paws Keep off, works well also. CatScram is an electronic device for about $40 , works well.

for me it's a I hate you /Need you thing, I need them in the feed barn, don't want them in the pole barn. rough balance

·
Registered
6,102 Posts
Yes. Use that Live trap pictured above. I was averaging 5 cats a year caught in mine. I caught mine on a Mrs. Paul's fish stick. When you get one, call animal control and they will come get it.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts