Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how many of your are paid everyother week? we are going to go to that shortly and i have never had to do it. it sounds fucked up:smt076

one thing i have going for me is i dont live paycheck-to-paycheck (not a baller but i usually have a grand laying around).

·
Registered
247 Posts
how many of your are paid everyother week? we are going to go to that shortly and i have never had to do it. it sounds fucked up:smt076

one thing i have going for me is i dont live paycheck-to-paycheck (not a baller but i usually have a grand laying around).
Once a month for me....

·
Registered
930 Posts
just started a job doing bi-weekly it's hard to get the hang of having a bigger check and then going a week and saying ol shit i forgot to budget gas.LOL

·
Registered
734 Posts
county employee here, we get paid every 2 weeks its not bad once you get into the swing of things

·
Wearing my WWII helmet
19,489 Posts
Been on that pay schedule since 91. I've also hated it since 91!

·
Wearing my WWII helmet
19,489 Posts
Possibly, depends on your tax bracket I think. I don't make enough to worry about that stuff.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
I get paid bi-weekly, for the first week, im living large........and the second week, im counting the minutes until friday. lol

·
HeadCaseRacing
11,611 Posts
I have been getting paid like that for 13 years. It sucks to see so MUCH taking out in that BIG CHECK.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Bi weekly...just hang on to your first check as long as you can,after that your good. I work nights and 80 hrs a week , so its easier to save money also.

·
ProStock Jackstand Winner
25,123 Posts
The only cool thing about bi-weekly is that 2 times a year you get 3 paychecks in a month. Other than that, it sucks ass.

I get paid weekly now.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Bi weekly...just hang on to your first check as long as you can,after that your good.

that sounds like a plan.

another thing that 'should' make it easier ALL my bills are due on the first so the money should be in by then.

·
Registered
4,385 Posts
I've always been twice a month in the military and when I retired a couple of jobs weekly but for the last 9 years every 2 weeks. You just have to plan better and since you are not pay check to pay check you might even save some more.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts