Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a Dyno about 6 weeks ago and scheduled delivery is June 1st!!!! It is a AWD 3000hp 225mph machine. This is one big step for me and hope it becomes a good investment. We already setup a dyno day for June. The plus is, It will be my 37th birthday present. ;)
Who has an AWD dyno on here? I am curious on somethings.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Congrats ! What brand did you get? Ordered mine on my 37th Bday Had it two years now. Not AWD but my area won't support one for the cost.

Good luck.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is a Dynocom. They are about 5 hrs from me so I can drive up there and see it getting built if I really get too excited. There were 2 companies I looked into and this one was alot closer and easier to get to for training. Any little parts I do need from them is a day away.

·
Registered
680 Posts
My tuner just picked up a brand new AWD Mainline Dynolog (the company that took over dyno-dynamics). Sick machine with tons of features. Even the keyboard they have is sick. Good luck with your new investment.

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
Good luck with it!!!! That is a nice bday present, to bad you gotta pay for your own present... :rolleyes:

Hey crankwalker, how's the car been running?? We just got an auto for ours, it will be going out to IPT real soon for the build.. Can't wait to make a hit with the auto and 50 pounds!!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone! My dually will be the first one on there and on my Bday. I'll be eating cake and dynoing!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts