Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at the movies watching 'Little Man' one night and laughed so hard I passed out. The experience scared me so much that I decided to change my life and anything within it that was stressful. From then on, I knew the weight had to be taken off for me to be healthier and live longer. I am filming a 'one hour documentary' on how these experiences changed my life. From 285 lbs. down to a better me, I am living life and enjoying it to the fullest. Here are a few pics of me and BET Comic View's Mike Brooks during a segment of my documentary. Wish me luck on this project fellas...I have to be healthy and fit to remain The Fairest Man in Drag Racing!

·
TURBOBULLET.COM BITCHES!
6,046 Posts
I feel the pain...

August of 2007 I weighed 363... I'm now down to 244... My goal weight is 185... It's hard work!!!!!

I just had to get the race weight down... :cool:

·
Registered
8,263 Posts
I switched over from Coca-Cola to the caffeine free version for 2 months.

Had a constant headache, lessoning every day for about a week.

Honestly, I couldn't tell the difference in taste.

After a couple months of that, I quit soda cold turkey. Sure, I have maybe one a week going out to eat... But I was drinking 2-3 liters a day.

That being replaced with water, I piss more, the urine isn't as nasty looking, I sleep better, and I feel better.

According to what I have read, drinking 1 Mtn Dew is like drinking a 6 pack of Coca-Cola (based on sugar/caffeine counts).

So your addiction is going to be a little tougher to kick than mine was.

·
Registered
696 Posts
All i drink is mt dew -wonder if i quit will it help -i get headace if i dont drink it must be a addictted
It will help SOOOO much! Those headaches you are getting are caffeine headaches. You are addicted to the Caffeine and you are experiencing a type of withdrawl just like coming off of any other drug. If you can stop drinking soda I am sure you will loose more weight faster!

·
Grizzly
45,815 Posts
I switched over from Coca-Cola to the caffeine free version for 2 months.

Had a constant headache, lessoning every day for about a week.

Honestly, I couldn't tell the difference in taste.

After a couple months of that, I quit soda cold turkey. Sure, I have maybe one a week going out to eat... But I was drinking 2-3 liters a day.

That being replaced with water, I piss more, the urine isn't as nasty looking, I sleep better, and I feel better.

According to what I have read, drinking 1 Mtn Dew is like drinking a 6 pack of Coca-Cola (based on sugar/caffeine counts).

So your addiction is going to be a little tougher to kick than mine was.
I drink more -damn i guess i am going to qiut and see what happens . about 2 weeks of headache hugh. well i guess no better time than the present

·
Grizzly
45,815 Posts
It will help SOOOO much! Those headaches you are getting are caffeine headaches. You are addicted to the Caffeine and you are experiencing a type of withdrawl just like coming off of any other drug. If you can stop drinking soda I am sure you will loose more weight faster!
Well if yall see me posting off the deep end, give me some suport as soon as i run out im done with them, i have been wanting to qiut. some say thats why my joints ache too

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
26,240 Posts
i stoped drinking soda a couple years ago..i have some every now and again..but i lost like 15 pounds from it..when i stopped drinking beer i lost around 20 pounds.

my problem is i can flat out eat and i eat so fast that i dont get the full feeling till well i'm stuffed and feeling like i can puke..i was down to 203 after i broke up with my chick but now i'm back to 220 or so..i dont eat healthy at all and just dont have the time to..i need to find me a wifey chick that will cook for me..lol

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
All i drink is mt dew -wonder if i quit will it help -i get headace if i dont drink it must be a addictted
def. drop the Mt. Dew. I was good for 24-36oz of coke a day and I have sense switched to water only with maybe a 6 pack of diet coke a week. The headaches will go away..just gotta manage them.

Crunch, congrats on the weight loss. I'm not a big guy, just unhappy with my appearance(athletic 5'5 170 lbs...i feel like I look kinda porky) so I decided to cut out the soda, fast food, and am eating less per portion. Took a while getting my stomach adjusted to not having so much in it, but it was worth the headaches and such. Now I'm eating fruit in the morning to help suppress the hunger groans and it's getting easier. I can't wait to see how much progress I make once I start running/biking.

I'm down to 160ish(remember I'm only 5'5'') right now and I've got 5-7 more to go before I feel good.

·
TRUE STREET #441
2,476 Posts
Crunch, If you get that Jar head Pony off you back you'd be real slim. LOLOLOLO Just haten on ya. You lookin good my man!
It takes a lifestyle change to get it off and keep it off. Keep up the good work. RC

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks fellas...this struggle is one people endure when you grow older. It's a blessing to be getting older and it has its drawbacks. I'm trying to live life to the fullest each and every day and it's trying. I know I used to be 175 lbs. racing cars and I was on foot and winning- time changes no matter what. I used to flip like a gymnast and will do it again in my forties. Thanks again fellas...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts