Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Mother Hen
50,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A woman that is the sister of a deceased woman that I grew up with, friended me on Facebook after her sister died. The woman runs her own in home business. Today, she sent me a request to donate to her fundraiser. What is the fundraiser you might ask? She wants people to donate money so that she can expand her business. It's always been her dream she says. Now if your business is supposedly so successful that you need to expand, why isn't your business paying for the expansion? This has got to be about one of the most arrogant and dumbassed things I have ever seen. Don't people have any shame anymore? It's bad enough to have a fundraiser like that, but to send special invites out to everyone? Damn.

·
Wannabe Racer
6,699 Posts
Yep, too many people no longer have pride or shame. Too many with their hand out for all the wrong reasons.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
More than half of go fund me requests are bogus.
If people actually wanted to improve their lives by having additional $$to do so, they need to work harder for it!
Plain n simple...

·
Mother Hen
50,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sounds like somebody needs to prune her facebook friends list.
No shit. This is the same dumbass woman that posts her cruises and all the times she is at concerts or beach trips with friends, but wants others to fund her business. And she only wants $5000. The woman is mental.

·
Mother Hen
50,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow. Maybe you could point her in the direction of govt business loans or maybe a phucking B A N K.
She once started a pyramid scheme on Facebook that she had read about somewhere until I told her it was illegal. She's that stupid.

·
A bad example for others
35,766 Posts
Sounds like a guy I once knew that came on here trying to get us to pay $1000 to retain a lawyer to get a pension that didn't exist.

·
Mother Hen
50,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Go to the wall that marks her area of expansion and light it on fire.

She will likely not know the difference.
It really amazes me that people this stupid manage to survive to adulthood. What is even more amazing is that people trust her with their kids.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts