Yellow Bullet Forums banner

What do you think?

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
29,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No one deserves a free ride. Get rid of medicare and make the old pay for full coverage just like anyone else.

·
Which is more disturbed?
10,577 Posts

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Get rid of everything. If the states want to do something, and wealth redistribution is within their individual founding documents, let them deal with it.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
No one deserves a free ride. Get rid of medicare and make the old pay for full coverage just like anyone else.
Listen Tard! I paid into the Social Security System for 42 years already and I am still doing it. It's not an entitlement like welfare. I paid for it.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
keep it...as was mentioned it was funded with working taxpayer dollars.

·
Which is more disturbed?
10,577 Posts

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
SOUNDS GOOD ^^^^^^^

·
RIP Dave - YB will miss you
25,442 Posts
Sorry then. Just tired of hearing about Social Security being an entitlement when there are all these scum playing the system who never worked and never contributed a dime.
You would have a million dollars by now if you would have invested the money taken from you in SS taxes

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
If it was me I would get rid of it. I would also get rid of social security but that would have to be done in stages. The way I would like to see it done is as of right now anyone 45 or older would get benefits and anyone younger would not be eligible for social security but would have to continue to pay for those on it and those 45 or older who will eventually get on it.

·
Middle Of The Mall Shit
3,007 Posts
Listen Tard! I paid into the Social Security System for 42 years already and I am still doing it. It's not an entitlement like welfare. I paid for it.
Cool shit I have been paying into it as well. But thing is, it will not be there when I want to draw from it. So why not an opt out option?

1 - 20 of 74 Posts