Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Georgia baby! This year we got a really good chance as long as we dont beat ourselves

·
Registered
821 Posts
Georgia baby! This year we got a really good chance as long as we dont beat ourselves
yeah should have a really good chance with fla having no quaterback!!

·
X275!
4,937 Posts
Gator Fan here, but there is no way we win today.

·
Registered
22,513 Posts
This one and everyother one. You know the difference between the SEC and Big Ten...The SEC pays it's players.
Y'all probably do to, you just aren't winning championships so it's overlooked.

So who's gonna be the National champions this year? If you answer anything besides an SEC school you're nuts.

·
Co-Founder E3xtreme.com
6,896 Posts
What about Ohio State? Guess it's OK to let players sell their shit for profit... You AINT gonna win this one PhuckStik...
Listen old man. What difference is it if they sell the shit now or wait til they leave school? It's their stuff. I am talking about booster paying athletes. I am not saying kids shouldn't get paid, but lets level the playing field and see what happens. And you ever notice how teams in the SEC only play in good weather and bowl games happen to be in good weather? Let's see The National Championship played at Beaver Stadium in January under the lights and see how those SEC kids do. Bet they get their fucking asses handed to them!

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
Listen old man. What difference is it if they sell the shit now or wait til they leave school? It's their stuff. I am talking about booster paying athletes. I am not saying kids shouldn't get paid, but lets level the playing field and see what happens. And you ever notice how teams in the SEC only play in good weather and bowl games happen to be in good weather? Let's see The National Championship played at Beaver Stadium in January under the lights and see how those SEC kids do. Bet they get their fucking asses handed to them!
Sorry CheeseDick.... They'd still WIN..
And... If Donald Trump payed all the Big [little] Ten... They still aint gonna win..:finga:

·
Co-Founder E3xtreme.com
6,896 Posts
Sorry CheeseDick.... They'd still WIN..
And... If Donald Trump payed all the Big [little] Ten... They still aint gonna win..:finga:
Are you kidding me? Those kids wouldn't know what the fuck to do in the snow. They wouldn't be able to run like they just stole a tv at wal mart! Big Ten would destroy SEC in REAL weather conditions. Not this sunny and 80 bullshit that the SEC plays in and that most bowl games are played in. The BCS favors the SEC and PAC Ten because they add "style" points and all that other bullshit where as a 13-6 victory in the Big Ten is just as worthy as LSU beating some D2 team 66-10

·
In Glock I Trust
6,808 Posts

·
Registered
1,219 Posts

1 - 20 of 39 Posts