Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
DON'T LIFT - JUST SHIFT
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyoneinfo tone live in Albany, Georgia. Thinking of moving to Albany Georgia. Also anyone have kids in the Sherwood Christian academy.

·
Registered
16,501 Posts
You expect any members on YB to have kids in a Christian school? :eek:

·
Registered
743 Posts
Why would you want to move to this town? Sherwood is a good school but Lee county has really good public schools aswell. We do have a race track that will have a new track manager come August so hopefully some changes will come with it.

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
I just moved from Houston Texas to Athens GA. area and love it. You better like grudge racing, every track with in 4 hour drive is grudge racing way more than class racing every weekend.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Yes Bobby Childs will take over day to day operations come August. Our bracket finals team will still go to bracket finals.

·
Registered
568 Posts
If it were me and I actually had a choice, I'd run screaming and hollering as fast and as far away from there as I could get.
Albany Ga in my opinion is a craphole. Very few job prospects and LOTS of crime

Mike L in Ga (not Albany though)

·
Registered
6,183 Posts
Yes Bobby Childs will take over day to day operations come August. Our bracket finals team will still go to bracket finals.
Good, I fought long and hard all summer long for that spot.
I like Bobby a lot but I sure miss the days of John Baldwin. I think we will soon see this track in competition with Twiggs and Eatonton, for their clientell though.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
81,149 Posts
Anyoneinfo tone live in Albany, Georgia. Thinking of moving to Albany Georgia. Also anyone have kids in the Sherwood Christian academy.
GODS COUNTRY.....THAT'S WHAT GA IS

·
Registered
6,183 Posts
Nah, too far away from each other to have any real impact.
I guess I should have said the same type of racers then.
In other words.... ORGANIZED class racing will soon be a thing of the past down there.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts