Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
LOL, Thanks for the props Jimmy, we made a deal to go to the Gators...working on deals for more :)

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
i`ve got a ton of respect for you mr Bryce but wasn`t there an article just a couple weeks ago about you leaving because of the harley bullshit and not coming back because they weren`t made to follow the same rules as all of the non harley competitors were?

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
That was right Brian. We did sit out two whole seasons because of it...We did not go to one race in 09 and 10...that is a lot since we never missed one for 20 years.
Now we have customers and fans and companies that want us to go back...so ...we want to give it a try...and ....here we are :)

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Good luck getting things together George. I'll stop by and see ya'....going to be helping a Pro Stock team..Cant wait.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Thanks guys, the deal is made to race at the Gators....so we will start getting ready this coming week..
If we run good, we may get to do more...we will see...

·
Registered
7,174 Posts
GB needs to be out there!!!!!!!!! PERIOD!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
463 Posts
I'll be looking forward to seeing you on the tube George. If you need a backup rider, just say the word and I'll see if I can starve 50 pounds off right quick.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Give em hell George, we'll be rootin for ya.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Kimmis, come test with us...we will rent SGMP 2 or 3 times...come on down...it is 70 and sunny here today :)

·
Registered
5,098 Posts
Larry the Cable Guy should pitch in some sponshorship bills cause you can damn sure "Get er Done". Good Luck - Well be rootin for ya'll.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
At the gators...we are going to run the Buell XB12

1 - 19 of 19 Posts