Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
54 Posts
Goodmorning everyone! I hope everyone had a blessed Easter! Mainly you Monty, I have been reading the other posts...I think you are in need of an EXORCISM! Are you ok? Your heads not spinning around or anything right? :shock:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kelly said:
Goodmorning everyone! I hope everyone had a blessed Easter! Mainly you Monty, I have been reading the other posts...I think you are in need of an EXORCISM! Are you ok? Your heads not spinning around or anything right? :shock:
I hope you were speaking to Ken :twisted: ....'cause I'm fine :twisted:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
54 Posts
Doesn't it say "MAINLY YOU MONTY"? I was speaking to Monty, Jimmy! Hence the reason I used his name! Man Jimmy get off my back! LOL :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
744 Posts
Kelly said:
Doesn't it say "MAINLY YOU MONTY"? I was speaking to Monty, Jimmy! Hence the reason I used his name! Man Jimmy get off my back! LOL :wink:
Cant we all get along?? :-D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Kelly said:
Doesn't it say "MAINLY YOU MONTY"? I was speaking to Monty, Jimmy! Hence the reason I used his name! Man Jimmy get off my back! LOL :wink:
Just 'cause Monty talks Trash doesn't mean that I (REAL GREAT GUY) am anything like him :oops: .....I'm a low key soft spoken shy guy :roll:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
54 Posts
From what I hear you are a great guy! I have yet to form my own opinion but I am sure it will be a good one! Now about the shy thing? I DON'T THINK SO! I also didn't say you were anything like, nor do you remind me of, Monty, I am just a little disturbed by his other post, and think he may possibly need a little intervention! LUV YA! :)
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
16,373 Posts
What's so good about it. I have to work when half of my neighbors don't. Schools are closed, and I'm stuck here with compaining customers. I can't wait until the day before I retire and I can tell people what assholes they are!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
7DMACH1 said:
What's so good about it. I have to work when half of my neighbors don't. Schools are closed, and I'm stuck here with compaining customers. I can't wait until the day before I retire and I can tell people what assholes they are!!!!
The best thing to do is just smile.........when you retire....they still must go to work every day :roll: ....thats justice in itself :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I GSMed a few New Car Stores......9-9 M-F 9-7 Sat........it Sucks.......but the 125K+ a year was cool.......Its called "Golden Handcuff's"
 
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Top