Yellow Bullet Forums banner

301 - 320 of 459 Posts

·
Registered
14,967 Posts
How in the world do you expect anyone with even a bit of real life experience to believe your claimed resume? Such incredible bull shit, Jesus Christ almighty. More over, you expect the assembled fuck sticks to accept your printed claims with out substantive evidence? Prove what you claim, if you don't mind.

·
Registered
27,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #302 (Edited)
And yet somehow you judge others by it and say you don't.
Just like when you said Kentucky people were poor for the most part and were Trump supporters. Then compared your "crowd" and how they weren't in favor of Trump. Then said; "see how that works?".
I said people like you were weak. Physically and mentally (not book smarts). Then you go and provide proof of this with your family stories of all those weak ass kids doing stupid shit and killing themselves over an easy life. I bet those "poor" Kentucky kids went through a hell of alot more with a hell of alot less and took it in stride and waited on more. That's mentally tough and guarantee of beating your ass any day of the weak. That's physically tough. So you go ahead and look down on those types and they will do the same to you while your on the ground. Now, you'll go say that's "WWE" or whatever. But your opinion isn't one of value to me.
If you look, you will see that post is in response to an attempted insult.

If you will recall, it is you that questions my choice to live in a cheap home and drive cheap cars.
I am seeing one great thing about it. Now that we are packing to move to a much nicer house, my kids are asking "if we can just stay here".
That made me very happy, but I want them to learn to surf, so we are moving to easy walking distance to surfing.

I know all about Ohio and Kentucky, I was born near where you live in Findlay.
I have taught CAD CAM many times in the Siemens office in Milford.
Whenever students ask for advice on how to advance their careers and do whatever goal they have, I usually say, you will have to move, that is just a fact, the opportunities there are slim compared to some other places.

The rich kids aren't any stronger or weaker than anyone genetically, the problem I was pointing out is that living in an expensive home does nothing to bring happiness.
It usually involves a person in the family that is obsessed with money, that all too often has very negative consequences for the kids.

Why do you make an ignorant statement about killing himself over an easy life?
It was quite the opposite, his father abused him all the time to the point that he stuttered and flinched at everyone.

The poorest place I have ever been had a class system where a person could be executed for crossing someone in a higher class shadow.
The women were unable to enter most building and could not be employed, so they worked as prostitutes.
My guide showed me the area, it was right in the middle of a modern city.
The interesting thing I noticed was kids, covered with mud, playing in the gutter, just as happy as any kids I have ever seen.

With regards to fighting, I got in many fights in my teens and 20's and did better than worse, I'm tall and coordinated by genetics my uncle won several medal in the Olympics, I tried out for the 1984 Olympics, didn't come close though. Anyhow, fighting is nothing to be proud of and doesn't prove a thing about strength. It is usually a sign of frustration.

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
This shows you intellectual immaturity. When the GDP hit its highest number, did you also give credit to President Trump? No you did not. A man made virus is purposely released by the Chinese, you know, the guys you admire the most, and caused havoc around the world and you come here with your childish dribble attempting to relate it to President Trump.

·
Registered
27,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #305 (Edited)
How in the world do you expect anyone with even a bit of real life experience to believe your claimed resume? Such incredible bull shit, Jesus Christ almighty. More over, you expect the assembled fuck sticks to accept your printed claims with out substantive evidence? Prove what you claim, if you don't mind.
That's easy, the key is living in a place with opportunity and striving to help others achieve their goals.

I had a few key experiences that got me off to a good start,
I went to a vocational school to learn machine shop work.

My first real job was working at a Chevy dealer, they owned a collection of collector and racing cars, I was hired to rebuild, tine, improve them.
I had wonder guidance from Lisle Anderson.

When the recession came I was lucky that I had both of those skills, I was hired by a Swiss German Tool and Die shop. I received the best training I have ever heard of from world class designers and machinist. They made us go to university at the same time and get a B+ or better to keep our jobs.
It was there I learned how to do real precision work and also how to design. That was also my first exposure to CAD, they bought GMS a CAD system that cost $300,000 in the early 80's.
I poured my life into learning that. It opened many doors for me.

Next recession I moved to California where there was a computer boom going on, the first PC were actually made in So Cal. I made molds with my CAD CAM skills the money was great until it suddenly went to Japan.
At that time I was a also volunteer crew member for Sonny Bryant and his Pro Stock car. One day he said that he wanted to make billet crankshafts. At the time he had no experience with manufacturing something like that, I did. He asked me to help him get started by building tools, fixtures, train the employees etc. once we were in production I became interested in why the counter weights were shapes as they were. After asking industry leaders I found the answer was, they just copied each-other, no science was involved at all. So I cut up many cranks into pieces and analysed the forces (today I do that by computer much better). Working together, sonny and I reduced the weight of racing cranks by about one third and reduced bearing loads. Today most all racing cranks are an approximate copy of the work we did.

I got bored with cranks in about 4 years and there was anew boom in use of CAD software to design molds with Solids, Pro Engineer and Unigraphics.
I found a company that had the software I wanted to learn and joined them. Worked night and day, also taught the apprentices how to do precision work.

Then ICU medical company poached me away for what seemed like a fun adventure. There i implemented modern product design with CAD and also trained the shop employees.
While looking at he products they made I asked about the goals of the product, I noticed it didn't meet the goals very well. So one 4th of July weekend I worked in the shop by myself for 3 days straight and made molds for a new idea. That turned out to be the CLC200 a positive displacement connector. They sold many millions of them, at least 6, 32 cavity molds that I know of making them 24x7. They had many law suits over the design as is typical in that industry, I don't know if they still make them.

The Honda wanted to get into Indy racing, they opened a shop in Santa Clarita. They were having problems with crankshaft main bearings as they had no experience with V8s.
They hired me to help sort that out. I gave them the answers but working in that culture was not pleasant for me so I left shortly after that. Besides, the pay was so low, I was working at night in a mold shop.

I did consulting after that for Southern California mold shops that wanted to become competitive with Japan and emerging China.
I taught several companies how to use Unigraphics to do it.
After a while EDS (Ross Perot company) Unigraphics heard about what I was doing and hired me to lead software development for Mold Design software.
That went on for a few years to become the leading software in the industry.
Then Unigraphics decided to push the idea of fully modeling cars in CAD. I had the surface modeling skills so they gave me the Applications Engineer job for automotive surfacing.
I got to travel all around the world to just about every OEM, listening to their challenges and helping them overcome them.
The best place for me was Daimler Mercedes in Germany, I was there couple years. They accept nothing short of perfection. It really raised my game. Same at Nissan now that I think of it.

Then I got assigned to develop a software for the US navy to design the aircraft carriers at Newport News VA. I didn't like that assignment at all, it went on for a few years and then I took leave to do a bucket list item, work at Edelbrock, I was senior design engineer there for 18 months, I helped them improve their processes, designed some heads and manifolds.
The management became unstable and decided to go back to Unigraphics which was now Siemens NX. My new job was a Learning Architect, my job was to go to the important customers and teach them how to make effective use of the software and integrate manufacturing processes. That is how I got to teach at JPL-NASA and many more companies.

All the time throughout I did work in my machine shop at night and weekends.

I made so many things there for my friends I can't remember half of them unless some reminds me. I give away almost everything I make there.

The one that car guys like is the Singer 911, I designed and made all of the billet parts on the prototypes (that I know of),

I probably forgot a lot of stuff, but I hope that gives you an idea of how I do so much and why I could not live anywhere else.

If I am typing here, I am in my shop waiting for a CNC program to finish.

Today I am working on a set of molds for a toy that teaches blind kids how to assemble mechanical things.

·
Registered
27,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #306 (Edited)
This shows you intellectual immaturity. When the GDP hit its highest number, did you also give credit to President Trump? No you did not. A man made virus is purposely released by the Chinese, you know, the guys you admire the most, and caused havoc around the world and you come here with your childish dribble attempting to relate it to President Trump.
Please post your evidence of it being a man made virus purposely released.

Trumps GDP has not been anything special.

·
Registered
27,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #307 (Edited)
As i've said, you are too dishonest to admit the truth...
I asked you for an example, you can't think of one where there are not two sides in opposition.
You always attack me personally but never add anything of substance.

·
Registered
27,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #309
You asked for examples...I gave you the number one example, and you showed how dishonest you are...Pathetic
There are obviously two forces in play there.
The changes that Trump wants to make
The changes the left wants to make

The fact that you make insults while you are the one that doesn't get it is noted.

·
A Fine Example For Others
39,847 Posts
That's easy, the key is living in a place with opportunity and striving to help others achieve their goals.

I had a few key experiences that got me off to a good start,
I went to a vocational school to learn machine shop work.

My first real job was working at a Chevy dealer, they owned a collection of collector and racing cars, I was hired to rebuild, tine, improve them.
I had wonder guidance from Lisle Anderson.

When the recession came I was lucky that I had both of those skills, I was hired by a Swiss German Tool and Die shop. I received the best training I have ever heard of from world class designers and machinist. They made us go to university at the same time and get a B+ or better to keep our jobs.
It was there I learned how to do real precision work and also how to design. That was also my first exposure to CAD, they bought GMS a CAD system that cost $300,000 in the early 80's.
I poured my life into learning that. It opened many doors for me.

Next recession I moved to California where there was a computer boom going on, the first PC were actually made in So Cal. I made molds with my CAD CAM skills the money was great until it suddenly went to Japan.
At that time I was a also volunteer crew member for Sonny Bryant and his Pro Stock car. One day he said that he wanted to make billet crankshafts. At the time he had no experience with manufacturing something like that, I did. He asked me to help him get started by building tools, fixtures, train the employees etc. once we were in production I became interested in why the counter weights were shapes as they were. After asking industry leaders I found the answer was, they just copied each-other, no science was involved at all. So I cut up many cranks into pieces and analysed the forces (today I do that by computer much better). Working together, sonny and I reduced the weight of racing cranks by about one third and reduced bearing loads. Today most all racing cranks are an approximate copy of the work we did.

I got bored with cranks in about 4 years and there was anew boom in use of CAD software to design molds with Solids, Pro Engineer and Unigraphics.
I found a company that had the software I wanted to learn and joined them. Worked night and day, also taught the apprentices how to do precision work.

Then ICU medical company poached me away for what seemed like a fun adventure. There i implemented modern product design with CAD and also trained the shop employees.
While looking at he products they made I asked about the goals of the product, I noticed it didn't meet the goals very well. So one 4th of July weekend I worked in the shop by myself for 3 days straight and made molds for a new idea. That turned out to be the CLC200 a positive displacement connector. They sold many millions of them, at least 6, 32 cavity molds that I know of making them 24x7. They had many law suits over the design as is typical in that industry, I don't know if they still make them.

The Honda wanted to get into Indy racing, they opened a shop in Santa Clarita. They were having problems with crankshaft main bearings as they had no experience with V8s.
They hired me to help sort that out. I gave them the answers but working in that culture was not pleasant for me so I left shortly after that. Besides, the pay was so low, I was working at night in a mold shop.

I did consulting after that for Southern California mold shops that wanted to become competitive with Japan and emerging China.
I taught several companies how to use Unigraphics to do it.
After a while EDS (Ross Perot company) Unigraphics heard about what I was doing and hired me to lead software development for Mold Design software.
That went on for a few years to become the leading software in the industry.
Then Unigraphics decided to push the idea of fully modeling cars in CAD. I had the surface modeling skills so they gave me the Applications Engineer job for automotive surfacing.
I got to travel all around the world to just about every OEM, listening to their challenges and helping them overcome them.
The best place for me was Daimler Mercedes in Germany, I was there couple years. They accept nothing short of perfection. It really raised my game. Same at Nissan now that I think of it.

Then I got assigned to develop a software for the US navy to design the aircraft carriers at Newport News VA. I didn't like that assignment at all, it went on for a few years and then I took leave to do a bucket list item, work at Edelbrock, I was senior design engineer there for 18 months, I helped them improve their processes, designed some heads and manifolds.
The management became unstable and decided to go back to Unigraphics which was now Siemens NX. My new job was a Learning Architect, my job was to go to the important customers and teach them how to make effective use of the software and integrate manufacturing processes. That is how I got to teach at JPL-NASA and many more companies.

All the time throughout I did work in my machine shop at night and weekends.

I made so many things there for my friends I can't remember half of them unless some reminds me. I give away almost everything I make there.

The one that car guys like is the Singer 911, I designed and made all of the billet parts on the prototypes (that I know of),

I probably forgot a lot of stuff, but I hope that gives you an idea of how I do so much and why I could not live anywhere else.

If I am typing here, I am in my shop waiting for a CNC program to finish.

Today I am working on a set of molds for a toy that teaches blind kids how to assemble mechanical things.
That's quite the resume you have. You should feel accomplished and proud (y)

·
Registered
20,718 Posts
Isn't it interesting that those that oppose me the most have the shallowest posts?
What I find interesting is that you post these long ass diatribes and say absolutely nothing

You are unworthy of me posting more to 99,9% of your bullschmidt...

I also find it interesting that 99.9 % of the people that respond to your posts find you to be an asshole...

·
Registered
27,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #315
What I find interesting is that you post these long ass diatribes and say absolutely nothing

You are unworthy of me posting more to 99,9% of your bullschmidt...

I also find it interesting that 99.9 % of the people that respond to your posts find you to be an asshole...
Sorry that you don't get any value from what I post.
I guess you might have an opposition trait, you are so upset by my posts that you feel compelled to make a comment on all of them.
That is kind of strange for you to be so obsessed by my posts that you follow them.

It does encourage me to though. When someone posts shallow opposition, and deep thinkers never do, I guess I am on the right track.

Also thanks for keeping my threads bumped!

·
Registered
27,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #317
Unfortunately, most successful people do.
You get that way after decades of hearing people tell you:
"You can't do that"
'It will never work"
"That isn't the way it was always done"

And then through hard work, you make it work.

You get to the point that you don't take detractors comments seriously.

·
Registered
14,967 Posts
Well I guess you have learned there's no way to wealth working for someone else schmitty. Don't believe you anyhow, so it doesn't matter.

·
Registered
27,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #319
Well I guess you have learned there's no way to wealth working for someone else schmitty. Don't believe you anyhow, so it doesn't matter.
I know, but you can't do the kind of things I enjoy doing unless there are big investors and lots of people.
I enjoy doing the technical work, turned down lots of management opportunities.
I see what executives and managers do, I would not enjoy that at all.

But you jump to believe conspiracy theories, why is that?

I'm guessing that you choose to believe what you wish were true.

·
Registered
36,791 Posts
Some countries have dealt with it much better than we have.
Failure of leadership.
Whose leadership?

I'm not saying Trump, Fauci, Birx, etc. handled things properly but the primary reason for the drop in GDP was the shutdown/lockdowns that were directly caused by wildly inflated and universally inaccurate testing methods resulting in case numbers that weren't even close. So who's out there making the push for shutdowns and lockdowns? STILL?

Hint - it's not the Republicans, and you're smart enough to figure out why the other side is doing what they're doing.

301 - 320 of 459 Posts