Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Gbodyparts.com

4K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  LarryO 
#1 ·
My son made a 700+ dollar purchase using his debit card from them. They sent a usps tracking number the next day that when you check it says number generated by seller and not picked up. He has called their phone over and over with out reaching a live person and sent several emails over the last two weeks that have gone unanswered. Anyone ever dealt with them. I feel bad for the kid, he is just starting to restore the Monte Carlo SS I gave him when my wife passed away. They have a decent website I hate to think he just got scammed out of over 700 dollars.

Todd P

#4 ·
Gbody is a huge company, does 15mil a yr, and growing,
they will ship your stuff, typically they wait until they have
complete order, before shipping.
I've bought from them for over 10 yrs and never had a problem.

some folks are impatient, and get their panties in a knot,

#5 ·
Any company that does 15mil a year in sales should not have issues responding to email or phone calls about order status. A simple reply would go a long way when someone has dropped over 700 bucks on your products and has not heard a word since the order was placed many weeks ago. Customer service can make or break a company's reputation.

Todd P

#9 ·
Okay to follow up my son received the parts he ordered. I haven't seen them yet but he says everything is there but some parts are used. I told him that was expected when ordering heater control parts, so in the end he got what he paid for just zero correspondence from the time he ordered until they arrived.

Todd P

#11 ·
Okay to follow up my son received the parts he ordered. I haven't seen them yet but he says everything is there but some parts are used. I told him that was expected when ordering heater control parts, so in the end he got what he paid for just zero correspondence from the time he ordered until they arrived.

Todd P
That's just the way a lot of you cunts roll over there, being a Yank I thought you would have expected it/been used to it :confused:

In Australia we certainly fuckin' are :(

#13 ·
Its happened to me more than once from well known US companies that others say they get excellent customer service from, yet I only have one thread in this section.
Seems a lot of US companies operate this way and some more so to overseas buyers.
Don't get me wrong, ive bitched about companies in other threads.

personally, I would have waited to see how it pans out first before starting a thread about them in this section.

Glad you got your stuff.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.