Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pioneer gas station here in Canada has SHUT DOWN on of the stations that put the price up yesterday that wasn't called for. Head office has fired ALL people from that station who were involved and put the price up to $2.15 a litre when they, the corperation, only were charging $1.02 a litre. Finally some one has stepped up to do something for the customers. The gas bar, that was run and operated by "people" from either Pakistan or India, has been shut down. What these people has done is nothing more than robbery. They took advantage of price gouging and more than double the price because they wanted too hoping to make big bucks of others misfortunes.

The company has told ALL other outlets to stay at $1.02 or risk being shut down as well. John 8)

·
Registered
479 Posts
I heard today that there is some website for IL people to report gas gaugers - Have to keep it in mind - I filled up today for 2.75/gal cost me 49.00 !!! I was at 1/4 of a tank.

·
Never hit Newbie Thread
10,393 Posts
3 stations by me that are 2.66/gal.. the rest are in the lower 2.70 range... wait till tomorrow.. glad I filled up both tanks in the truck when it was $2.62

Vanilla

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
price here in the Detroit area went from 2.49 to 2.65 over night. I herd that it could go as high as 4.25 a gal before it is all over.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts