Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
48,027 Posts
"In a few Latin America and Middle-East nations, such as Venezuela and Saudi Arabia, oil is produced by a government-owned company and local gasoline prices are kept low as a benefit to the nation's citizens."

Gee, there's an idea!!!!!

·
Registered
16,659 Posts
"In a few Latin America and Middle-East nations, such as Venezuela and Saudi Arabia, oil is produced by a government-owned company and local gasoline prices are kept low as a benefit to the nation's citizens."

And how many people are dieing trying to get there? Not to many I would bet.

·
Administrator
137,206 Posts

LOL same way in Iraq.. My dad said it was 1 denar (SP?) for a fill up.. Yep a fill up.. no matter if it was a Yugo or a 18 wheeler.. They just have a bucket by the pump you toss money into.. :p

·
Registered
26,607 Posts
I would like to know what makes up the 3.50 between LA and Kuwait. Some is transportation, some is taxes, but after that there is just profit margin difference, which they keep saying is 3-4% and I think is BS.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts