Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats better for pulling car around pits ?? got a chance to get a club car gas cart/ older model 1990 but in great shape/runs like a top... will these older gas carts pull a 3000# car around the pits ?? need some real world advice cause ..either need to make the deal or pass

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
never had a problem with my gas cart at all . the electric carts will have a little more power down low . but the gas has plenty with no charging or acid to leak in trailer

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
Whats better for pulling car around pits ?? got a chance to get a club car gas cart/ older model 1990 but in great shape/runs like a top... will these older gas carts pull a 3000# car around the pits ?? need some real world advice cause ..either need to make the deal or pass
Itll work great.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for input... Im catching greif from my buddies cause I sit in car and have the wife push me thrugh the lanes..shes into working out and says she dont mind ,so..... Im like' cool push away...:smt102 but I want to start pulling it around now that I got new motor & am steppin up my program a little.. I can pick up this gas club car for 1400.$ ..like I said its not real new but the ol'boy took nice care of it...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts